• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bellbrand
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Anyone have one for sale??

#2 11 years ago

Party zone is a cool pin would like to own one myself dont see them for sale very often good luck on the search !!

#3 11 years ago

I have one I could sell.Where do you live.

#4 11 years ago

I kick myself in the butt. About 9 months ago there was one for sale in Ohio for $1,500 firm. I had a chance and the seller was real nice and communicated well with me -via-email. Anyway, I would have needed to take a day off work to go down and grab it. Realize though I was still pretty new (green) back then int this pinball hobby. My mind/brain was saying like, "No way can I lose a day's work unless I know the pin is tip top shape...I need more pics". Seller told me that she could send more pics but there was already another party, or two, interested...if I did not verbally commit to the deal then the other person (first come first serve) could have it. Cool seller...was up front and honest the entire time

Anyway...sorry for a little value/small post I guess...I was just trying to say I regret missing out on that pin. Even though I never played it, I looked.examined so many pics and read so many comments that I think I would have loved it and so would my frioends/family!!!

GL and Peace!

#5 11 years ago

I am located in southern california

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, IN
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Glen Rock, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Walbridge, OH
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-party-zone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.