Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Shredso
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I just picked up a routed Monopoly. It needs all new plastics, ramps, maybe a playfield. I'd like to replace everything and do a full restoration. Let me know what you have, used in good condition or new. Thanks!

Ed.

#2 11 years ago

Got a few responses. Still not sure if I'm gonna fully restore with all new or go good condition used. Keep the parts coming!

#3 11 years ago

I have a NOS Electric Company display available for $80 plus S&H

#4 11 years ago

I'm pretty sure that display is fine. Thanks.

#5 11 years ago

Check the forums, someone on here had a PF for sale not too long ago..

#7 11 years ago

BAA has the playfield in stock and PBL has a full plastic set for $82.

1 month later
#8 11 years ago

I found a plastic set and left ramp. Right ramp is fairly cheap so no biggie there. Clear plastics are expensive though. Does anyone have just the top of playfield clear plastics? I really don't want to sped $35 or whatever plus shipping for 2 little pieces.

#9 11 years ago

Restoring a Monopoly??? Not sure what You would spend in parts but it has to be more than $1000 when You include a NOS PF. I recently bought a HUO Monopoly that looks like it just slid out of the box for $2200. Not looking to sell it but I think I've seen a few posts for HUO games in this range as that is where I got price to make the offer. Why not sell yours for $1400 and spend the extra $$$ on a HUO game? And then You could take all the time You were gonna spend restoring it and use it to play pinball.

#10 11 years ago

I sold my monopoly last year for $1350 I believe. It was fully working except the dmd. It was in good working routed condition. I miss it, it's a fun pin imo. Good luck with the search for parts, they are out there. It will feel good if you can put the game all back together with new stuff. If you can afford it though, finding a real nice one in the 2k range is your better bet as it isn't too hard yet

#11 11 years ago

I can't believe people are trying to talk me out of turning a beater machine into something nice. That's a big part of the enjoyment for me. I've decided not to go with a new playfield but the left ramp is totally trashed and so were a lot of plastics. I was able to snag both pretty cheap on ebay. Now I'm looking for a right ramp and the clear plastics and hopefully that's it other than typical stuff like posts, all coil sleeves, all lamps and rubber.. I don't think I've ever seem a fully working shopped Monopoly sell for less than $1800 around here and this will be more than a typical shop.

If everyone was concerned only with money and HUO games we would have a lot less nice games out there. I've spent 30-40 hours restoring games that are only worth a few hundred bucks. Don't get me wrong, I like to make money when I flip too but it's not always my first concern.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-parts-for-stern-monopoly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.