(Topic ID: 18415)

WTB: Part # 520-5066-00 (crossing fingers)

By jhoward1082

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 78 days ago by Dub85
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

This is kind of a hail mary. I'm looking for Stern part # 520-5066-00 "RELAY - PCB BI-DIRECTIONAL." This board is used in LOTR (controls Balrog), Monopoly, Data East JP (controls T-Rex) and a couple other pins I think. The problem is Stern stopped making it and the only places that used to carry it, Marco and BAA, have long since been sold out it seems. Does anyone have an extra kicking around by chance? Thanks in advance!

#2 11 years ago

I think I might have one from a JP. Let me know if you need it at bobjillpenn at cox dot net.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Big_Bob:

I think I might have one from a JP. Let me know if you need it at bobjillpenn at cox dot net.

Email sent! You may be a life saver. Thanks!

#4 11 years ago

WOW. Hope this works out.

6 years later
#5 5 years ago

Sorry edit..... Should be good

3 years later
#6 1 year ago

Did the bi directional relay fix the problem jhoward1082

#7 1 year ago

I have the 520-5009-00 /10-00 relay board. It Is a DPDT relay , in Parallel connection, then Is a single Inverter . I can sell it , if it Is helpful for you. Thanks !

#9 1 year ago

For what it's worth, I will have the 520-5066-00 in maybe a little more than a week.

1 year later
#10 78 days ago

hey does anyone of you guys have this part?? @xpablo, toddsvec

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-part-520-5066-00-crossing-fingers?hl=maveric18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.