(Topic ID: 66938)

WTB: Original MM in great shape. $5k. Prefer local.

By mnpin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by lordloss
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bigdaddy1000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpin:

Seeing one can now buy a perfect new one for $8k... $5k for a 15 year old machine in great shape is more than fair. For a heavily routed machine... I'd go $2-2.5k.
Prefer local (MN/WI area).

These threads just get dumber by the minute...

#45 10 years ago

Too bad the market for original AC Cobras didn't crash when they started offering continuations and reproductions. I always wanted one of those. A copy is just a copy - there are only so many originals. No one knows what is going to happen in the future - this re-release could play like an early Stern, in which case everyone will be fire selling the new ones. If it plays just as good as the original, then I'm sure the surge of new units will hurt values. Time will tell. In the meantime, I'm going to pass on the generous 2-5K offer...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bigdaddy1000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-original-mm-in-great-shape-5k-prefer-local?tu=Bigdaddy1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.