(Topic ID: 150856)

WTB: Opening an Auto Repair shop w/a Free Play arcade-FOUND!

By vdojaq

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pinterest
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I am currently working on getting my automotive repair facility called Jax Auto & Tire opened up in Crystal Lake IL. Have a target opening of mid April. I have a side room in the lobby area that I am going to have a Free Play arcade for my customers. I am going to have 2 pinballs and 2 video arcades. I have a Mario Andretti pinball, a 60 in 1 cocktail arcade, and a Fisherman's Bait arcade. I need 1 more car themed pinball for the shop. I need a machine that I can get the most bang for the buck, a "B/C" title like Nascar or Viper Night Driving. Have a budget of about $1600 tops, no shipping. Willing to travel a couple/few hours if need be.

#3 3 years ago

Is this so your customers will be plenty distracted when you approach them to tell them that their muffler bearings need to be replaced? Just kidding. Sounds like a cool idea. Best of luck!

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Is this so your customers will be plenty distracted when you approach them to tell them that their muffler bearings need to be replaced? Just kidding. Sounds like a cool idea. Best of luck!

Headlamp fluid and change the air in the tires.

#5 3 years ago

Good luck with the shop!!

I had something similar with my shop, the customer/kids loved it. Freeplay is the way to go.

I'd sell my players getaway if I can find a nicer one somewhat quickly to replace it. Also have a Williams grand prix if you are interested.

1 week later
#6 3 years ago

Found a NASCAR, actually a pair of NASCAR's. Had to buy them both, will have one for sale shortly.

#7 3 years ago

Great idea - good luck with your new business! I'd go there to have my car serviced.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
2,750 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Wise, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mclean, VA
$ 199.99
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside