Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gerry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I'm pretty excited after reading the IM thread on here recently that HUO IM's are selling for $4300! I'd like to buy one of those, so please let me know your location. I don't have any trades at this time, so I will be paying cash.

Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

Get in line my friend

#3 11 years ago

Well a recent thread claimed that's the going price, so I'll buy one all day long if I can find one at that price.

I'd even be willing to ship for that.

Please PM me with info.

Thanks for looking!

#4 11 years ago

Just becuase there is an approximate price for a pin doesn't mean that you can snap your fingers and the exact pin your looking for will appear. Did I miss the moment when IM became more or equally expensive as LOTR?? It takes a hunt for most machines we all know that. I have seen a couple in the last few months up here for right around that just keep your eyes out. If I see another I'll shoot you a PM.

#5 11 years ago

I had the opportunity to buy a HUO IM a year ago for $3400.00.

#6 11 years ago

I know of two around me that were 4500.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I had the opportunity to buy a HUO IM a year ago for $3400.00.

oooof. That's gotta hurt Rob.

#8 11 years ago

This is the tail end of the hype. Give this game 6 months and you will find them again. Lots of cool new stuff by 1st quarter of next year to motivate folks ; )

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

oooof. That's gotta hurt Rob.

Yep. It was actually a little more than a year ago. What really hurt is the fact that I did get one eventually (for a lot more than that) and it turned out to be one of my favorite pins ever.

#10 11 years ago

yep, and I passed on a HUO Spiderman with LED's and shaker for $4350 about 6 months ago. So with the logic you guys are saying, should I be picking up a SM for $4300 to?

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I know of two around me that were 4500.

Still available? Links? I can drive to VA.

#12 11 years ago

HUO spidey LED and shaker 4350 would buy it and not even think about it.

#13 11 years ago

How about a HUO AC/DC with LED's for that price ?

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#14 11 years ago

Just trying to give you an idea of the going price is all. The two I was talking about were right around 4500 within the last couple months in one of the most expensive places for pins in the US. If you want to pay more I am sure someone will ablidge.

#15 11 years ago

: ( both are gone from what I can tell but it was recent, someone had told me about it.
    mrXXXXXXXXXX

Fri June 29th 2012 12:04am UTC

Someone posted an IM in Maryland in the Market listings.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Just trying to give you an idea of the going price is all. The two I was talking about were right around 4500 within the last couple months in one of the most expensive places for pins in the US. If you want to pay more I am sure someone will ablidge.

Well, I'm just going on the statement that everyone is saying that IM sells for $4300. I didn't believe this to be the case, but if they are, I'll buy one. Will drive or ship to pick it up also.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Well a recent thread claimed that's the going price, so I'll buy one all day long if I can find one at that price.
    I'd even be willing to ship for that.
    Please PM me with info.
    Thanks for looking!

The day is done so it's my turn. Buying all night long! AM me with details.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

yep, and I passed on a HUO spiderman with LED's and shaker for $4350 about 6 months ago. So with the logic you guys are saying, should I be picking up a SM for $4300 to?

You're absolutely right - if you go out today and want an Iron Man within the next 24 hours, you won't find one for $4300. If you wait, considering that there are LOTS of stories of them being sold for that six weeks ago, I bet you can find one or find one very close to that.

Having a single outlier of a title like Spider-Man isn't a trend. Multiple people have stated that they have seen multiple Iron Men listed at $4300, so it is much harder to dismiss it.

I was offered a BSD last month for $1000, but that doesn't make me think the going rate for them is actually $1000.

#19 11 years ago

IM in new york on Mr Pinball 4300 probley already sold dont know

#20 11 years ago

Dude! No one is saying they are that price to mess with you. That's what they have been. Christ the one on here in June say for a month in the marketplace. And watch as soon as you buy one 4 will pop up. Always happens.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Dude! No one is saying they are that price to mess with you. That's what they have been. Christ the one on here in June say for a month in the marketplace. And watch as soon as you buy one 4 will pop up. Always happens.

Quoted for truth.

#22 11 years ago

plus you have to be willing to drive 12 hours on any given notice. Patience is the key. 5 years from now, you may see them for $3k on a regular basis. The more rushed you are, the more your going to pay. Looking around taking your time is where you get the better deals.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from biglaw:

IM in new york on Mr Pinball 4300 probley already sold dont know

That one is not sold ...it is a routed beat up piece of shit...

and i hope nobody in thier right mind would buy it for that kind of money...

a misrepresented beat piece of shit...

buyers beware..

did i say it was a piece of shit?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-one-of-those-4300-huo-ims and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.