• Latest reply 9 years ago by Brehhah
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bally Coin Door.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Looking for older Bally coin door. The type found on Silverball mania. Below is a picture of one. Doesn't have to be perfect, just not torn up. I don't even really need the coin mechs etc. Only need the metal skin. looks like mine had been broken into previously and the coin return area is shredded. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Bally Coin Door.JPGBally Coin Door.JPG
#2 9 years ago

marco sell the skins

#4 9 years ago

Thanks, I was looking for something a little cheaper, I don't need perfect. Looking to get an idea of whats out there.

#5 9 years ago

Do you need frame or just the door? I can check to see what I have around but if I remember correctly I should have a couple of them. Since we are both on the east coast shipping shouldn't be too crazy but USPS really nails ya these days for shipping (especially if going coast to coast).

PM me if you have not located one already and I'll see want I have around. I would say $25 plus shipping for a straight one off the top of my head but it really just depends on what I have invested in it as far as price. Once I find one I'll know better.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Do you need frame or just the door? I can check to see what I have around but if I remember correctly I should have a couple of them. Since we are both on the east coast shipping shouldn't be too crazy but USPS really nails ya these days for shipping (especially if going coast to coast).

PM me if you have not located one already and I'll see want I have around. I would say $25 plus shipping for a straight one off the top of my head but it really just depends on what I have invested in it as far as price. Once I find one I'll know better.

pm'd

#7 9 years ago

Email sent. Feel free to get back to me with any questions.

#8 9 years ago

I have one that you may be interested. I purchased it for a restoration, and it never ended up making it on the machine. Still looks like brand new. Pm sent.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-older-bally-coin-door and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.