10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20131205_194916_526.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Need to replace some old broken System 4 pop bumper skirts, but the new white replacements are pretty ugly on an old game where all of the whites have faded to eggshell/ivory. Anyone have any extra old ones lying around after replacing them with new ones or anything?

Here you can see the color difference between the new one on the right and the old one on the left. The camera doesn't quite capture the degree to which the new one is goofy looking.IMG_20131205_194916_526.jpgIMG_20131205_194916_526.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Ever think about doing black skirts?

#3 10 years ago

I don't have any sitting around, but if no one helps you out, I can save some from the next repair.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Ever think about doinf black skirts?

I usually do Blue on Flash.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Ever think about doing black skirts?

Hmm... no I haven't, but I generally like keeping things as original as possible.

Quoted from vid1900:

I don't have any sitting around, but if no one helps you out, I can save some from the next repair.

Thanks vid!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-old-off-white-pop-bumper-skirts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.