Genesdancer.jpg
bbbbrass.jpg
Tube Dancer.jpg
DSCN0627[1].JPG
DSCN0621.JPG
green girl.jpg
tube dancer.jpg
2012-03-02-toosoon.gif
There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 9 years ago

I am offended at this thread title and think it should be moved to the "Back Room" sub-forum.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Send this guy a PM. He sold his BBB and just listed some parts for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nos-bbb-lighted-ramp-arrow

I did get some stuff from him, but he doesn't have a dancer.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from cody_chunn:

I am offended at this thread title and think it should be moved to the "Back Room" sub-forum.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I found mine after several hours of looking.

Shoot me a PM if you decide you want to sell it.

#55 9 years ago

This is something that would be perfect for a 3D printer.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Send this guy a PM. He sold his BBB and just listed some parts for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nos-bbb-lighted-ramp-arrow

I already talked to him. I sold mine a couple years ago along with lots of other BBB parts.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

3d printer? I never seen 3d printing that was rubbery flexible stuff yet.

#58 9 years ago

I'm sure somebody could, but I'm really looking for an origional.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

3d printer? I never seen 3d printing that was rubbery flexible stuff yet.

I did not know she was rubber.

#60 9 years ago

I did not know she was rubber.

She has to be. Because the way the dance mech works, it moves her torso around to make her do the cage dance.

I think if you made her rigid, she would turn out looking like this once she started dancing.

plastic pellets.jpgplastic pellets.jpg
#61 9 years ago

They make flexible skin colored PLA filament and I have a 3d printer and an expert modeler available so if I had the size dimensions I might be able procreate some dancers but I probably would feel sorta kinky when doing them? Could someone give me some pictures and dimensions and I can at least see if they are a possibility?

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#64 9 years ago

The ears are strange looking. What are they worth? 100 dollars, 200 dollars?

#65 9 years ago

Nib condition is worth whatever you think it is. Set a take it or leave it price you are satisfied with.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Last one for scale.

DSCN0895.JPG 59 KB

the face on the tube dancer makes the picture.

#67 9 years ago

How about 160 shipped, that amount will cover my replacement pcb for Space Invaders/Qin

Mine is out of the box. I will post pics as I thought mine was sort of odd with that face and ears, not really human and her hair is not blonde but grey.

#68 9 years ago

Good by me. I'll pm you.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Last one for scale.

DSCN0895.JPG 59 KB

Thanks and LMAO
so we can try and model a model stay tuned

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the face on the tube dancer makes the picture.

She wants me.

#71 9 years ago

I just sold mine and staying in the state of VA, however its about 450 miles away.

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I just sold mine and staying in the state of VA, however its about 450 miles away.

I'm glad you guys were able to work something out.

#73 9 years ago

I have a rubbery green tube dancer I would be willing to give to the guy saying he can use his 3d printer to make some nude ones. If he is serious about doing this, I would be willing to sacrifice mine for this effort. Please contact me.

Thanks
[email protected]

#74 9 years ago

First test model dancertube 2.pngtube 2.png to print

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from dougram69:

I have a rubbery green tube dancer I would be willing to give to the guy saying he can use his 3d printer to make some nude ones. If he is serious about doing this, I would be willing to sacrifice mine for this effort. Please contact me.
Thanks
[email protected]

Lets see how they print from a test model first

#76 9 years ago

I'm in for a tube dancer, nude or clothed, if you guys manage to make repro's! Kudos to you and good luck.

#77 9 years ago

I was not aware 3d printers could print flexible plastic. I'm curious on how well this will hold up or if it's even soft enough to work.

#78 9 years ago

Be great to see if this works! We're pulling for you.

#79 9 years ago

Will have Dougram69 test one when one is done for free if he wants to help. BTW my modeler was the one that designed the Mezel WOZ tornado. He is twerking the model still and I have come to believe it must be his dream girl and will not leave her alone to finally try to print her. Today he was giving her teeth, I wanted him to make the breast bigger but he must not be a breast man. I told him if they were like DD's the might bounce when she moves. Are we going for the smooth vag Barbie version or the xxx camel toe one.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

He is twerking the model still and I have come to believe it must be his dream girl and will not leave her alone to finally try to print her. Today he was giving her teeth, I wanted him to make the breast bigger but he must not be a breast man. I told him if they were like DD's the might bounce when she moves. Are we going for the smooth vag Barbie version or the xxx camel toe one.

Too much detail is probably superfluous.

Currently, you really can't see the detail that she already has.

Camel toe?

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Too much detail is probably superfluous.
Currently, you really can't see the detail that she already has.
Camel toe?

Just having some fun with this and will be a Barbie PG-13 version!! if it can be produced successfully.
I only have red flex filament at this time and will order flesh flex if we can print it and is good in red. May have to print it from the knees up and then print a knees down and put the two together later to give it a firmer foundation when printing. Should be printing one today or tomorrow.

#82 9 years ago

Too cool!

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Just having some fun with this and will be a Barbie PG-13 version!! if it can be produced successfully.
I only have red flex filament at this time and will order flesh flex if we can print it and is good in red. May have to print it from the knees up and then print a knees down and put the two together later to give it a firmer foundation when printing. Should be printing one today or tomorrow.

Gosh, can't wait to see how this turns out!

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Curious to see how it turns out.

If you need me to test one in my machine, just let me know.

#85 9 years ago

The 2 guys at the bar would be also interesting!

There are a lot of tube dancers around as a lot of them have been produced (in flesh or green). As far as i remember, it was possible to order a spare dancer when ordering a BBB.

But the two guys at the bar i only saw once on ebay some years ago.

As they are not flexible, it should be easy to re-produce them.

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Will have Dougram69 test one when one is done for free if he wants to help. BTW my modeler was the one that designed the Mezel WOZ tornado. He is twerking the model still and I have come to believe it must be his dream girl and will not leave her alone to finally try to print her. Today he was giving her teeth, I wanted him to make the breast bigger but he must not be a breast man. I told him if they were like DD's the might bounce when she moves. Are we going for the smooth vag Barbie version or the xxx camel toe one.

You had me at DD.

#87 9 years ago

Camel toe!

#88 9 years ago

Well the first test print and she came out but looked too anorexic so need to add some pounds. The flexible filament did fine and was about as flexible as my AFM Martians. Probably take a little bit to finalize but we are thinking of making a negative mold model and poring them with silicone.
Doing molds is much faster and cheaper than printing them but you need to print a model then print a negative for the mold. We could just make a mold from an original but if we model it I think that makes it more legal to sell as a pinball canister dancer and should not have any legal copy problems since we actually made all of it and not mentioning a certain Capcom machine.

#89 9 years ago

I imagine the origional ones were molded.

#90 9 years ago

I might be willing to loan my IPB-original flesh-colored tube dancer (never installed); obviously would need some sort of assurance that she would come back home.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

I might be willing to loan my IPB-original flesh-colored tube dancer (never installed); obviously would need some sort of assurance that she would come back home.

dougram69 has offered for me to borrow a green one so if that doesn't work I'll let you know. I am not an owner of a BBB so I would like to know how the machine makes here dance back and forth?
Looks like there is a pin with motor that revolves but how does it go from revolution to wiggle and what is inside the dancer that makes here wiggle? Thanks for the offer
I am doing this to keep my modeler busy and to help him find some projects that he can make a little bit of cash from. I was thinking we could put some in tubes with motors and sell them as desk novelty items maybe as well. Have no idea if this will be successful or not but we are trying to make it work and all the suggestions and help is appreciated.

#92 9 years ago

What colour is nude? Surely all of them are nude colour? Do you mean white?

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

What colour is nude? Surely all of them are nude colour? Do you mean white?

I would say nude would be any human skin tone color: light almond to dark brown - blues, purples, greens would be out (as well as solid white)

#94 9 years ago

A metal rod runs through the dancer's pelvic area and terminates in her skull; the top-most part of the rod has a slight bend (about 30 degrees) at the top. As the rod rotates it creates the dancing action. I can send you a scan of the manual pages (108-109) that show the tube dancer assembly and related parts list so you can consider if that would fit into your "desk novelty item" plan.

The original dancers are a bright green color; the "special run" ones that were produced by Illinois Pin Ball were flesh color (aka nude).

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

A metal rod runs through the dancer's pelvic area and terminates in her skull; the top-most part of the rod has a slight bend (about 30 degrees) at the top. As the rod rotates it creates the dancing action. I can send you a scan of the manual pages (108-109) that show the tube dancer assembly and related parts list so you can consider if that would fit into your "desk novelty item" plan.
The original dancers are a bright green color; the "special run" ones that were produced by Illinois Pin Ball were flesh color (aka nude).

I would like to see the manual pages if possible. Is the manual online somewhere?
So is her head hollow because if not would not the bend rod like rip her head off if it got caught inside.
Who ever designed that must have been one perverted genius. Is it typical that nude dancers have no brains but a heck of a body?

#96 9 years ago

Center of the diagram you can see the wire that runs inside of her and how its crooked at the top.

Let me know if you get these made. I'd like one.

img001.jpgimg001.jpg
#97 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Center of the diagram you can see the wire that runs inside of her and how its crooked at the top.
Let me know if you get these made. I'd like one.

img001.jpg 156 KB

Thanks and we are continuing but may take awhile to get her done,

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Thanks and we are continuing but may take awhile to get her done,

I'm in no hurry. The one in my game is perfect and I have the flesh one I posted pictures of in this thread. I'd just like to support your cause and see what you come up with.

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I would say nude would be any human skin tone color: light almond to dark brown - blues, purples, greens would be out (as well as solid white)

I assumed the green skinned dancer was an alien and that was her natural skin tone. So 'nude' or 'flesh' in her case would be green.

<pedantic>

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-nude-colored-tube-dancer-bbb/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.