(Topic ID: 188674)

WANTED: 8Ball Deluxe Playfield

By Whysnow

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WANTED: 8Ball Deluxe Playfield

Added: 2017-05-10 00:00:13 UTC • Ended: June 18th, 2017

Price

Wanted

I know CPR has a FULL/OPEN run and I have asked to be on the waitlist but have not had much luck on the waitlist in the past.

If somebody has an early slot and wants to make a quick profit then let me know. Turn it over to me or even just have it shipped directly to me when you get the email that it is good to go.

If you are even cooler and just no longer need it and want to pass it along at original price then great.

Please let me know.

If you already have one form the previous run or and IPB then please reach out also.
thanksl in advance

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#2 6 years ago

I do have lots of playfields for potential trade also

#3 6 years ago

bump for someone on the CPR list looking to sell

#4 6 years ago

someone out there must have gotten on the list but is not interested

#5 6 years ago

bump

#6 6 years ago

Bumpage to the top page

#7 6 years ago

bumpe for playfield hopes and dreams

#8 6 years ago

upside

#9 6 years ago

bump for a pf please

#10 6 years ago

bump for pf

#11 6 years ago

help a brother out

#12 6 years ago

Bump

Willing to pre buy your cpr spot.

#13 6 years ago

There is no love on this thread! LOL I may be selling off my original once I have my CPR one installed, but it doesn't sound like you are shopping for used. Have you checked Kruzman's thread? He often has hard to find for sale.

Shawn

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

There is no love on this thread! LOL I may be selling off my original once I have my CPR one installed, but it doesn't sound like you are shopping for used. Have you checked Kruzman's thread? He often has hard to find for sale.
Shawn

I am cool with used and restorable! CPR may be preferred for this game, but if not trashed then i am interested.

I have checked all the usual sources.

#15 6 years ago

Bump

#16 6 years ago

What do you have for trade? Bally/Stern S/S only.

1 week later
#17 6 years ago

I just paid for my CPR gold that I'd forgotten I'd pre-ordered. No longer have the project cab, so it's available. Shoot me an offer.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-nos-ipb-or-cpr-ebd-pf-how-is-that-for-of-abbrev and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.