• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Beemus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nggpost.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackstorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

My No Good Gofers center post broke so I'm looking for the center post that holds the upper playfield up/ hole in one playfield. The one right between the 2 gophers. The post is different than all the rest of the hex posts because it has a little nub on the top of the hex that goes through the upper playfield so you can screw the playfield down without cracking it. It is not listed in my manual and I can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone has this or knows where I can buy it please let me know. Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Still needing bump

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

Anybody? Have this part or know where to get it. Or has a NGGs that is being parted out

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackstorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-no-good-gofers-center-post-that-holds-upper-playfield-up?tu=Blackstorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.