View topic image gallery

IMG_3759.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg
Carribbean_Cruise_2.JPG
Carribbean_Cruise_1.JPG
Night_Moves_2.JPG
Night_Moves_1.JPG
101_0268.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider browne92.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

I'd love to have one for my living room coffee table. The only one I've seen so far that I didn't care for is the Roy Clark machine (no offense, Roy).

3 months later
#29 10 years ago

FYI, it's costing me almost $450 to get a cocktail pin from California to Louisiana. Looks like shipping prices have gone up.

#33 10 years ago

The one I got is coming out of Carlsbad. ebay.com link: 1979 Allied Leisure Star Shooter Pinball Machine Original and working

For the record, less than a year ago I had gotten a quote on shipping the same distance and it was around $300, IIRC. Had I known it had gone up that much, I wouldn't have bid. But it was a done deal, so I went through with it.

Also, everybody tends to refer to the shipping company as NAVL, but they are no longer associated with North American Van Lines, and haven't been for some time. They are STI shipping. http://www.stidelivers.com/

2 months later
#55 10 years ago

Found your Night Moves:

ebay.com link: NIGHT MOVES PINBALL BY GOTTLIEB RARE COCKTAIL GAME 199 SHIPPING

In the immortal words of Flip Wilson: "Pay up, sucka"

And check out that cheap shipping charge.

1 week later
#65 10 years ago

Patience, Grasshopper. Just because they list it at $1500 doesn't mean they'll get $1500. Let them sit on it until they actually find a sucker willing to pay that, or get tired of tripping over it and start lowering the price.

6 months later
#68 9 years ago

There's one in New York:

ebay.com link: NIGHT MOVES Cocktail Pinball Gottlieb system 80B nice

And if anyone down south is interested in a Star Shooter cocktail, mine is up for grabs. It won't go low enough to be a coffee table.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider browne92.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-night-moves-cocktail-pin?tu=browne92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.