View topic image gallery

IMG_3759.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg
Carribbean_Cruise_2.JPG
Carribbean_Cruise_1.JPG
Night_Moves_2.JPG
Night_Moves_1.JPG
101_0268.JPG
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Been looking to pick up a Night Moves cocktail pin. Preferably in working order and playable condition. I am in Baltimore, MD, but would be willing to pay shipping to get my hands on one of these.

#2 10 years ago

I have one 100% working and in excellent condition. I'd ask $750 not inc shipping. Really fun and unique game. Real crowd pleaser

#3 10 years ago

where r u located?

#4 10 years ago

Hotlanta, ga

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

I have a Caribbean Cruise in Arizona for the same price if you are looking for it's companion.

#6 10 years ago

Now here is a post you don't see everyday.

#7 10 years ago

One of the top 6 weirdest pinball designs (according to Popular Mechanics.)

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/toys/4342589

And the "money machine of the 90s" to boot!

Didn't they make fewer CCs than NMs?

viperrwk

#8 10 years ago

Hey Rusty - any more interest in the Night Moves?

#9 10 years ago

I wish I was going on vacation to atlana isntead of louisville in a week...I'd bring it home with me.

#10 10 years ago

im still interested, just a matter of figuring out how to get it here without paying an arm and a leg.

#11 10 years ago

These are cool pins, I have a Star Trip cocktail pin and love it. It my kitchen table in fact

#12 10 years ago

I'd love to have one for my living room coffee table. The only one I've seen so far that I didn't care for is the Roy Clark machine (no offense, Roy).

#13 10 years ago

Yeah, seems to be a lot of that one. It is rather lame

#14 10 years ago

have a mint night moves super clean inside and out, bumper caps are actually pink, for some reason the camera, makes them look,yellow.

101_0268.JPG101_0268.JPG

#15 10 years ago

Oh damn that is nice. Hmm, Baltimore to NH...

#16 10 years ago

There are less caribbean cruises than night moves. I'm in the middle of doing restores on both games and will be my end tables. Certainly fun games at the price points. Not to mention, the fact that they are the only games that utilize multiball.

#17 10 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

--
Sent from c•Mobile Ultimate for iPhone and iPod

-Tommy Skinner
574-596-2668

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Rustyck:

im still interested, just a matter of figuring out how to get it here without paying an arm and a leg.

Most likely by NAVL prox $375.

1 month later
#19 10 years ago

I am working on my Night Moves Restore. Finally Got my playfields back.

Night_Moves_1.JPGNight_Moves_1.JPG Night_Moves_2.JPGNight_Moves_2.JPG

#20 10 years ago

I'd lower the price of mine (great condition, plays 100%) to $500.00.

You just need to ship. Just shipped a pin to Orlando for $280.00.

Let me know.

#21 10 years ago

I don't know if you found one yet nor do I know anything about this listing but for $50 it might be worth a look: boulder.craigslist.org link

#22 10 years ago

I paid $50. for the last cocktail pin, and the one before that was free just needed some tlc.

#23 10 years ago

MOTHAF....

#24 10 years ago

That was a great deal for whomever picked that up

1 month later
#25 10 years ago

havent seen too many of these pop up lately
who's got the goods?!

#26 10 years ago

I've got one, but it ain't leaving.

3 weeks later
#28 10 years ago

reopening pandora's box =)

#29 10 years ago

FYI, it's costing me almost $450 to get a cocktail pin from California to Louisiana. Looks like shipping prices have gone up.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from browne92:

FYI, it's costing me almost $450 to get a cocktail pin from California to Louisiana. Looks like shipping prices have gone up.

Sweet! Glad to see our area is going to have a cocktail pin. Congrats on the pick up!

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from browne92:

Did you pick up the one in LA?

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I am working on my Night Moves Restore. Finally Got my playfields back.

That thing looks amazing~! Who did your PF restore?

#33 10 years ago

The one I got is coming out of Carlsbad. ebay.com link: 1979 Allied Leisure Star Shooter Pinball Machine Original and working

For the record, less than a year ago I had gotten a quote on shipping the same distance and it was around $300, IIRC. Had I known it had gone up that much, I wouldn't have bid. But it was a done deal, so I went through with it.

Also, everybody tends to refer to the shipping company as NAVL, but they are no longer associated with North American Van Lines, and haven't been for some time. They are STI shipping. http://www.stidelivers.com/

#34 10 years ago

My playfield restore was done by captainneo. I also have a carribbean cruise restore going on right now as well.

Carribbean_Cruise_1.JPGCarribbean_Cruise_1.JPG Carribbean_Cruise_2.JPGCarribbean_Cruise_2.JPG

#35 10 years ago

Eventually I want to get my Night Moves and Caribbean Cruise playfields touched up and clear coated... Some day.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

My playfield restore was done by captainneo. I also have a carribbean cruise restore going on right now as well.

looks great!

#37 10 years ago

Man, it seems like everytime I've found one of these pins lately, either nobody wants to deal with shipping, or they're in terrible shape/too expensive - what's up with that?! Shoulda grabbed it while I had the chance ; ; /slap

#39 10 years ago

Thanks Spidey~
I sent him/her a PM, we'll see if there's any action. I just talked to somebody from Miami the other day who refused to ship because they were burned in the past - hopefully this isn't the same cat.

#40 10 years ago

and no dice . local pickup only

#41 10 years ago

This one has been for sale for literally a year. I haven't personally checked it out because it does not interest me. Not sure what you are looking to spend but I would be willing to go check it out for you and should you purchase it we can ship it on a pallet or NAVL for you.

boise.craigslist.org link

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

This one has been for sale for literally a year. I haven't personally checked it out because it does not interest me. Not sure what you are looking to spend but I would be willing to go check it out for you and should you purchase it we can ship it on a pallet or NAVL for you.
boise.craigslist.org link

Sure if you can get ahold of them, maybe we could work something out. I saw that one and reached out- no response

#44 10 years ago

werkin on my night moves. . .

#45 10 years ago

A buddy of mine just told me he's looking to sell/trade his. He's in Southern California and ships games all the time. If you're interested I'll be seeing him tomorrow and can get you two in touch. I have no idea what the asking price is, though.

Art.

#46 10 years ago

Just saw this pop up.

denver.craigslist.org link

#47 10 years ago

Great deal right there

#48 10 years ago

Yeah, was thinking someone ought to snag this. A little too far for me. Plus, you know, blizzards and stuff.

#49 10 years ago

GRRRR - So I'm super bummed~! I had a seller of the Night Moves cocktail all lined up, made a deal over the phone to pick it up in Minneapolis as I was going to be there for another event this week. Changed my flight dates/times to meet the seller and made arrangements for a larger rental car to pick up the pin and then when I call to confirm the time and location today to pick it up, the seller tells me he just sold it - WTF~!!!

Damn you craigslist~!!! sorry had to vent =)

At any rate, I guess I'm back in the market again.

#50 10 years ago

Wow, now that royally sucks! One of the worst CL-pin scenarios I've heard yet!

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-night-moves-cocktail-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.