WTB: Nice Rollergames in VA

By RVApinballer

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey there,

I am looking to buy a Williams Rollergames in/around VA. I'd like to find a really nice one but will consider a Rollergames in any working condition. My requests are that it work 100% and the price reflect the condition. A domestic game is preferred but not required if you have a very nice import example.

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Good luck on your search. Rollergames is my first pin and my family and I absolutely love it!

2 weeks later
#3 9 years ago

Just a quick bump up. I'd love to find a nice Rollergames. Let me know if you're looking to sell yours, I'll pay a fair price.

#4 9 years ago

Isn't that funny....couldn't give them away and now people are looking for them, kind of like Bride of Pinbot at one time. I just bought one from here a couple weeks ago...had one new in the box in my house for awhile back in the day before I operated it. Always thought this was a great game but because of the obscure theme it bombed. A friend of mine just got one too! Right now they are still under a grand. Has to be the best value out there for an awesome WMS game. Good luck on your search! Be prepared to rebuild the flippers...that is so crucial to the fun of this game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-nice-rollergames-in-va and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.