• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
b.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 11 years ago

I am looking for a HUO or NIB Stern XMEN LE for $5,500.

I live in Texas, but I would consider having the game shipped if I can find shipping for $300 or less.

Thanks.

Marcus

#2 11 years ago

Hmmmm.... X-Men LE is definitely NOT in Transformers LE pricing territory.

But good luck with your search (I love my Wolverine, it's 'technically' for sale but I'm not trying very hard, lol)

Besides, even at 6k you'll still come out way ahead when they're 10k by Christmas!
(ROFL - Couldn't resist)

#3 11 years ago

Yeah, I have one about 90 miles away, but not at that price.

#4 11 years ago

Good luck. Thats the only game in my basement that has been getting any play ever since the code update. You will love it when you finally get one.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Good luck. Thats the only game in my basement that has been getting any play ever since the code update. You will love it when you finally get one.

I heard there was another small update today as well.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

what?

#7 11 years ago

Why is $5,500 so unrealistic when people paid $5700 NIB?

#8 11 years ago

Because you gotta make money!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Nobody paid $5700.00 NIB.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Because people now believe pinball machines only go up...........They are wrong, but denial takes time.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Add a grand and that is what most people paid delivered.

#12 11 years ago

$5700 was indeed the quoted price during preorders. For reals, don't try to steamroll your way through that.

Shipping is not a grand, if it is I will deliver your next game.

If someone paid $6700 for a XMLE then I am sorry for them.

Well not really, that was a pompous comment.

Allow me to retort (gambit should recognize that quote). Some things are cooler than money: pinball, bacon, beer, boobs, etc. I would pay a premium to have a game here/now if it were the right title so I'm human too

#13 11 years ago

Almost EVERYONE paid 6500-6700

No One Paid 5700. End of story.

#14 11 years ago

Ya if someone payed 5700 please let me know cause I will quit ordering from Stern Direct and by through who ever likes loosing money that much. Please let me know I want more.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

$5700 was indeed the quoted price during preorders. For reals, don't try to steamroll your way through that.

Ya no kidding get some accurate info before spewing out that BS.

#16 11 years ago

WTB HUO IM - $2000

#17 11 years ago

I'll take a HUO MM, no way I am going above $3,000 though. That is what they cost shipped new so figure I should get that price.

#18 11 years ago

Maybe you're confusing pro price with le price

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Almost EVERYONE paid 6500-6700

That sounds about right...

Quoted from PW79:

Wow is that some misinformation..... That quote is said with such confidence it amazes me....

#20 11 years ago

cheapest i heard was 6300 picked up at stern. put down the crack pipe. JJ the update was tuesday not today.

#21 11 years ago

for that $$ you can come to my house and pay a months of my mortgage and the 5500 and it's yours joking. Good luck with your search, I don't think many will bite at that price, but it doesn't hurt to ask. The game is getting better and better with each update.

#22 11 years ago

No one got preorder price of $5700. $6300-6600 across the board.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Allow me to retort (gambit should recognize that quote). Some things are cooler than money: pinball, bacon, beer, boobs, etc. I would pay a premium to have a game here/now if it were the right title so I'm human too

I'll repeat: nobody paid $5700.00 NIB. Period.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

1.21 is still up as of now.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

1.21 is still up as of now.

chksum is same too

#27 11 years ago

OK IS RIGHT! I think your mega mame CP fell on your head.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

OK IS RIGHT! I think your mega mame CP fell on your head.

You sure like to hate on my arcade often but I dont know why. Its a fun machine allowing Stargate/Tron/DOT with room for my friends/beers which I found important after 6 builds. Some people like simple panels but multiple machines while others prefer one machine.

Anyway I know what "a guy" paid for his last few NIB's: XMLE, ACDCPremium, TFLE & TronLE. Maybe he just gets special pricing, who knows? I never did ask if his price included shipping, my bad. He does get in early, like before pics early, hell like opening day early.

I said OK because we all have our minds already made up regarding how things are & from here it just goes into negative terrority. So OK, agree to disagree & moving on.

#29 11 years ago

I will pay $5700

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You sure like to hate on my arcade often but I dont know why. Its a fun machine allowing Stargate/Tron/DOT with room for my friends/beers which I found important after 6 builds. Some people like simple panels but multiple machines while others prefer one machine.
Anyway I know what "a guy" paid for his last few NIB's: XMLE, ACDCPremium, TFLE & TronLE. Maybe he just gets special pricing, who knows? I never did ask if his price included shipping, my bad. He does get in early, like before pics early, hell like opening day early.
I said OK because we all have our minds already made up regarding how things are & from here it just goes into negative terrority. So OK, agree to disagree & moving on.

Take shipping completely out of the equation. Your friend did not pay $5700.00 for a NIB X-Men LE. That is below distributor cost.

#31 11 years ago

RobT you forgot to insult me or make fun of my arcade while articulating your reply.

JK man, JK.

Anyway it's all good. I don't own an XMLE nor am I looking for one or trying to bring down its value. Actually I'm just holding my NIB money for whatever non music/hero title is next but that's another thread entirely.

#32 11 years ago

I never made fun of your arcade before today. But there is nothing lower than elite pricing. 5700 was dealer cost on TFLE but thats it.

So if your holding your money for Avengers why Troll up this thread....common I am sure you would like to get one for 5500 maybe in a few months but dont go trolling for the sake of trolling.

#33 11 years ago

Nothing wrong with throwing the offer out there. It might work for someone. Good Luck with the search, I think the game will continue to get better and will be a solid title after a few more updates.

#34 11 years ago

You have made fun of my arcade before. You own a viewlix & mentioned it while slamming my machine.

I am not trolling, making fun of my posessions is trolling. Also I am not interested in the Avengers machine as stated above I am not looking for a music/hero (well maybe a SM) pin. Hopefully the title after Avengers is sweet.

I asked why $5500 was obscene, you replied with words of crack pipes & snide remarks. Just relax, $5700 is only $600 less than the cheapest price you say you've heard so perhaps someone else heard even less.

It's all good, my arcade is big

#35 11 years ago

I'm waiting for the "got it--thanks" post.

Good luck in your search. I think throwing out an offer of $5500 for an XMen LE with the caveat of you are also willing to pay up to $300 more for shipping is not completely unreasonable. Someone local to you might be ready for something else and drop one off to your home for $5800. Good luck. Let us know if you get it.

Tom

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Wrong

#37 11 years ago

ahhh yes maybe i have then i am not a rom whore. Now i am poking with a stick. Good luck on your search.

#38 11 years ago

Lol, Akuma, roms fo life brother

To the OP, indeed good luck, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Lol, Akuma, roms fo life brother
To the OP, indeed good luck, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

If you can find me a NIB X-Men LE for $5700 I might just replace the one I just let go. Please tell me your source.

#40 11 years ago

I love it. A few guys sell their XM LE early... most of them for very close to what they paid NIB, and all of a sudden there's a fire sale?
I wish I could buy 3 of them at $5500 and then sell them 12 months from now when the code is done, stock is dwindling and the hype train is back to full steam

#41 11 years ago

I have yet to see any Xmen LE posted for less then 6k.

#42 11 years ago

Why ask to pay $5500. I'd like one for $4500. Please someone PM me when you can ship it. Thanks.

#43 11 years ago

I will buy all the le for 5500 by Christmas it will be 10,000

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I have yet to see any Xmen LE posted for less then 6k.

not to split hairs but coasterguy advertised his for $5900.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-mangetto-fire-sale-6100-takes-it

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Why ask to pay $5500. I'd like one for $4500. Please someone PM me when you can ship it. Thanks.

Hell, for $4,500 they should deliver it cross country for you AND set it up. You may want to offer them a beer though....

#46 11 years ago

$5500 is below dealer cost. Most people paid $6300 or higher. $6300 was if you knew someone or got a really good deal.

I think some are forgetting that the LE's are in limited #'s, unlike other games that had an unlimited amount of "premium's" with the same options/gameplay. While some dealers are sitting on some stock, there's only "X" amount of them left, and then they are gone for good. There's no real incentive to let them go below dealer cost, or even at dealer cost at this point. The Code is still very early (the game has only been out 2 months) and shows better potential with every update IMO.

But hey, stir the shitpot up, you knew what your response was going to be to your "ad".

#47 11 years ago

True but he opened the box and played it and also was looking for a quick sell because he had another pin coming (Tron LE). PBwiz79 said NIB price was 5700 preorder. They weren't that cheap at preorder price.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Uhm, dude... I know a couple resellers pretty good, and you're below the price they were paying pretty far with that quote.

Yeah, it was considering you obviously don't know what you are talking about. $6700 for an XMLE delivered was / is a *very* fair price for it.

I really, really, really doubt XMLE will *ever* be a $5500 NIB game.

#49 11 years ago

@TomGWI ^^^^^

Yea, I'm keeping up with the thread pretty well. I wasn't commenting on the mythical NIB price, just saying that one HAD listed sub $6k (regardless of the reason it was listed). I think Xerico has little to no chance of landing one at $5500 but if he does then cool, I will only have to drive an hour to play one

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

If you can find me a NIB X-Men LE for $5700 I might just replace the one I just let go. Please tell me your source.

That was the early preorder price according to my source. Today you will have to settle for CG's $5900 HUO. $200 difference & not NIB of course.

Quoted from goatdan:

Yeah, it was considering you obviously don't know what you are talking about. $6700 for an XMLE delivered was / is a *very* fair price for it.
I really, really, really doubt XMLE will *ever* be a $5500 NIB game.

Considering I never said $5500 you obviously don't know what you are talking about either Chachie.

-

Moving forward: I keep hearing the same thing, that my estimate is $600 too low. Sorry, guess I was lied to.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-nib-or-huo-stern-xmen-le-for-5500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.