WTB: NGG, could trade my XMLE

By sd_tom

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a decent shape (8+/10 overall) NGG. Might could trade a NGG+Cash for my Xmen LE Wolverine if people are interested vs selling outright.

#2 10 years ago

Also.. NOT interested in the 22k "New In Open Box" NGG for $22k on ebay.. that somehow has a padlock across the coin door.. umm?

ebay.com link: link

#3 10 years ago

Well if you did not know already late model williams bally came from the factory that way. I am so surprised that a lot of people do not know this.

#4 10 years ago

Do you have a price range other than less than twenty-two thousand dollars?

#5 10 years ago

Great game, best of luck to you!

#6 10 years ago

Well I was thinking what I described is in the 3-3.5k category; though I wasn't thinking of something perhaps as nice as racotaco's though. There is a guy in town that wants $4k (cause he paid $3800+ He used eBay prices as his guide). As well as one in Orange County for $3k from a flipper I consider a little sketchy. So def I can go local but was looking to see what's out there from pinsiders

#7 10 years ago

There are two in my area for 3200 and 3500

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

There are two in my area for 3200 and 3500

They look pretty nice too

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

They look pretty nice too

huh the $3200 one on the rochester, NY craiglist one actually doesn't look that good to me (huge slam ramp scratch, etc).. or am i missing which ones we're talking about? I guess I would of figured one looking like that would be more in the sub $3k market?

#10 10 years ago

Oh sorry. There was one closer to me for $3200 that looked good. That's the one i thought he was referencing.

#11 10 years ago

I was talking about the one on craigslist, and Scott's in the marketplace.

#12 10 years ago

I have one up in Utah I was considering putting up on KSL. Playfield is in pretty good shape, small mark under the slam ramp, and the cabnet has a few dings on it. If I put it up was going to list it at 3,000 obo.

I had to relace the power dirver board with a Rottendog and the High voltage board for the DMD. If you are interested I can get you some pictures.

#13 10 years ago

Hey no prob.. I'm just making sure I understand the market on this pin they guy in San Diego could not be convinced his machine was not worth less than $4k cause he put LEDs in it, and paid $3800, and is "really nice" , and eBay has them listed for $5k,$6k currently. Oh and one sold this month for $4k. (That one was a claimed treasure cove redo, plus it included shipping). So, just making sure I'm not the crazy one after all

3 weeks later
#14 10 years ago

bumping this once more. Had several leads; however there wasn't the right mix of cost, quality, and proximity (or willingness to ship on the seller) to make it happen. I would say one thing I'm sensitive about is, in addition to desiring one with 0-minimal slam ramp wear, is one without the hotdog shaped inserts lifting. I know it's common, just I've seen at least some without the problem now (usually far far away from me).

prob last bump.. may concentrate on what happens with The Big Lebowski instead / selling XMen outright.

#15 10 years ago

phoenix.craigslist.org link

There's this ad in AZ craigslist. No phone # or trades though

#16 10 years ago

If I was in AZ I would have to check that one out...no contact info at all so I would question whether its really for sale

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-ngg-could-trade-for-xmle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.