Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nascar-1.jpg

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a NASCAR for a fun project. Looking for an average machine, not really a beauty queen.

Don't care if it has a translight but prefer decent cosmetics and that it's complete. Would even consider one missing a few boards.

#2 10 years ago

Some one just posted a Nascar for 3k.

#3 10 years ago

A decent one sold at our pinswap today in Atlanta for under 2k.

So I'm looking for one around the same price. I'm sure some of the HUO are prolly worth 3k, but those are nicer than I need for this project.

Thanks for the lead, it's appreciated.

#4 10 years ago

Yeh, I have an HUO one for sale. I agree though, projects can go for sub 2

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

A decent one sold at our pinswap today in Atlanta for under 2k.

I'm going to set it up and get into it tomorrow.

#6 10 years ago

There has been one on our local CL for $2500 for over a year. These apparently seem to be difficult to sell.

The project I'm working on will probably raise the desirability of these machines though. hint hint

#7 10 years ago

I've played three different NASCARs and the test car didn't work right on any of them. Even though they were malfunctioning they were still a blast to play. Good luck with whatever you're doing. I'd love to own one of these someday and any improvements anyone might make would be totally welcome.

#8 10 years ago

NASCAR is on the way up. Nice layout.

Good Luck, you will find yours.

nascar-1.jpgnascar-1.jpg

#9 10 years ago

I am very pleased with mine.

#10 10 years ago

Ended up having Al bring one back from Allentown for me sub 2k. There were at least three of them there apparently. Two of them likely sold under 2k. The other was was heavily LED and probably went for the low to mid 2's.

Can't wait to announce the project I have intended for it in the near future.

Want to make a little progress on it first.

#11 10 years ago

Congrats and welcome to the family...

#12 10 years ago

That was my Nascar at Allentown that has the Cointaker kits in it. Did not sell. Was the nicest one at the show. Still available and here are the pictures:

http://s716.photobucket.com/user/ted_1776/media/Nascar/DSCF4632_zps7ea454f1.jpg.html

#13 10 years ago

Your Nascar played flawlessly Teddy, very underrated pin. People say the theme does it in but other racing pins do well. For my sake I hope this title stays at 2k or less for a while because it is fun!

Jason

#14 10 years ago

Thanks man.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

That was my Nascar at Allentown that has the Cointaker kits in it. Did not sell. Was the nicest one at the show. Still available and here are the pictures:
http://s716.photobucket.com/user/ted_1776/media/Nascar/DSCF4632_zps7ea454f1.jpg.html

Yep, that is one sweet Nascar... I will be doing a full LED job on mine...

#16 10 years ago

Teddy,

Sorry to hear yours didn't sell. I actually wasn't at Allentown but my pinballshirts.com buddy Al was. He said yours was pretty sweet. I just wasn't looking for one quite that nice.

In reality, I'm not a huge NASCAR fan, but I have an idea for a project with it that should be pretty cool. More info in the coming weeks.

Paul

#17 10 years ago

I am glad you got one Paul. I am quite pleased with mine. Very good game for the money.

#18 10 years ago

Just picked one up in a trade from Eric Bundy at Allentown, it was on my wishlist.
Fast and fun Lawlor pin with great modes. Nascar needs more love

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-nascar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.