Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MikeO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Wasn't sure how to post this but I am in need of any 50V Multi-products motor assembly. I am working on a gun game and one of the score reel motor's coil got fried and I am in need of the coil. If someone has an assembly with a good coil (and perhaps the rest of it is toast) I would be interested in buying it. In addition, if anyone knows of a source for multi-products coils, that would be helpfull as well. Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Pinball Resource has a motor rebuild service for Multi Products motors for $100 plus parts. Steve has a direct arrangement with Multi Products for rebuilding their motors.

Mike O.

#3 9 years ago

If you post a picture, I can look in my box of motor bits tomorrow.

#4 9 years ago

Try Joe Shope in Utah. He has loads of Bally bingo motors & spares, I reckon he could help.
    [email protected]

#5 9 years ago

Thanks all--I can rebuild it myself--I just need the coil--so i will pursue the leads here. Thanks again!

#6 9 years ago

If it is a specific component to the motor you need I believe PBR will sell you that part. Give Steve a call. You will need to be able to identify the model number of the motor.

Mike O.

#7 9 years ago

If you still need a 50V motor, PM me, I may have something that will work but I need more detail to be sure you are getting the right thing.

#8 9 years ago

You could try multiproducts directly. https://www.multiproducts.com/ No idea if they would sell just the coil but worth a shot

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from bintzknocker:

You could try multiproducts directly. https://www.multiproducts.com/ No idea if they would sell just the coil but worth a shot

No. When Multiproducts changed hands, they stopped doing business directly with the end user and increased the minimums required for OEM build outs of complete motors.

Fortunately, as was mentioned, Steve Young managed to become the "source" for most of our Multiproducts needs. But individual parts may still be hard to come by if they are not the ones he normally needs to rebuild a motor.

#10 9 years ago

Thanks again, all. I went ahead and ordered a NOS motor from PBR. $85.00 but now I'll have a spare.

#11 9 years ago

PBR for the win!

Mike O.

#12 9 years ago

Ahh good to know. I knew pbr was doing multi motors stuff. Didn't know that they wouldnt deal directly.

#13 9 years ago

Ordered Monday, got today. Haven't installed yet, but certain it will work. If you look at their site, under electrical/motors, they tell you all about what they do. Don't know if they will sell individual parts, but they do have certain rebuild kits.

Quoted from MikeO:PBR for the win!

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

Don't know if they will sell individual parts, but they do have certain rebuild kits.

I bought a fiber gear from them about 4-5 years ago because I needed it.

I bought another one a year ago, because somebody on RGP said it couldn't be done and they had one for sale for the low, low price of only $49.95. I bought mine for $7 or $8 a year ago.

just gotta have the part number!!

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

Don't know if they will sell individual parts, but they do have certain rebuild kits.

My understanding is they will sell you the parts alone.

Mike O.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-multi-products-motor-assembly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.