• Latest reply 10 years ago by Eskaybee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

040313-pm-img-01.jpg
brad_ridgemont_high.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Easy to get that powder coated and still be way ahead cost wise. In this case, the LE really doesn't make much sense.

Nicer Trim and Arch, real mirrored backglass, MOP art looks IMO much better then either premium version, could care less about the signature on the PF.

The trim and backglass alone are probably $600 upgrades over the premium.

That and the fact the LE is already jumping in value as we speak Incase you decide it's not for you. Can't say that about the premium. To me it was worth the money it cost me (less then 1k) to pick up a LE over the Premium.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

gotcha. I'm not angry about not getting any AC/DC LE. Saved me bunch of money. and once they stop running them. If the game is good. Premiums will be just as sought after if the demand it there. Most people don't care about what stickers are on the cabinet and what rails it has. Seems the path things are going, everyone just customizes it out to their liking anyway.

Yes that's why SM Black and SM pretty much sell for the same price right? I mean SM is out of production so its "Limited" correct?

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well here's a little schooling for you.
How much Was SM new back in the day. $3400. How much is it worth now?
How much was SMB new back in the day. (lot mroe than 3400) how much is worth now. The gap is the same.

BS.....Black Suit SM was not that much more over the normal Red SM (which was around 4k give or take a couple hundred. Id love to see a receipt where someone paid 3400 for SM back in 07'). They are atleast 3k apart now if not more.

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I paid $3850 for my SM and $4250 for my BSM. Not much difference in price back then.

Perfect ill give you an even 5k for that BSM. A nice ill profit for ya!!!!

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

If the code sucks it's gonna be fear and for the Automated buyer it's gonna be despair.

And what about if the code is a home run like other Lyman games of late???

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Wow, now we are taking deposits before a project is even started that makes a lot of sense. Pinheads are a rare breed for sure.

It may come to this if you want to be able to secure a pin, As long as its a fully refundable deposit if things dont look like you were expecting. I see many people going this route in the future after the Metallica LE fiasco.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mople-my-pre-order-was-cut?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.