• Latest reply 12 years ago by Pin_Crazed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mr-hankeys-christmas-picture.jpg
pins1.jpg
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

Looking to buy a Monster Bash asap. Open to any condition of machine and willing to drive for the pick up or have shipped which I would set up. Let me know if you have one to sell.

Also have multiple machines for trade if you are interested: CV, TZ, WH2O, WCS, BH, FH, JM, EBD

#2 12 years ago

A real sweet one just came up for bid on ebay in KS. Its only a 5 day auction. Go for it! Good Luck.

#3 12 years ago

Watching it currently, thanks for the heads up.

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from Vanquish09:

A real sweet one just came up for bid on ebay in KS. Its only a 5 day auction. Go for it! Good Luck.

Whats the deal with the stuffed animals little creepy.

#5 12 years ago

that's going to get expensive

#6 12 years ago

I know, might not go to hard at that one but looks super nice. Can't decide if I want to deal with restoring one or buy nice. Enjoy the work but have too many projects right now!

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

that's going to get expensive

My guess is the reserve is somewhere around 6 to 6,500

No bargains to be had with that ebay seller he has some nice stuff but have never seen anything he gets rid of go for the norm.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from pin-tastic:

My guess is the reserve is somewhere around 6 to 6,500

No bargains to be had with that ebay seller he has some nice stuff but have never seen anything he gets rid of go for the norm.

6K and up is the norm for a MB these days.

#9 12 years ago

i'm guessing the reserve is more like $7500.

#11 12 years ago

I'm actually in the town (visiting) where that MB on eBay is located. I was debating giving the seller a call to look at it, but it won't really fit in my schedule. Looks nice.

#12 12 years ago

Actually the norm is hard to judge, two just sold locally here in the last three weeks, one was $4800 and one $4500. Sadly, I missed them both

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Also have multiple machines for trade if you are interested: CV, TZ, WH2O, WCS, BH, FH, JM, EBD

See now if you would have put that MM up on the trade list, my beautiful MB keeper might be an option. But holding onto her tight right now. Just shopped and she sparkles.

#14 12 years ago

I have a very nice, fully working monsterbash. The front art has some ripping around the legs. You can email me at [email protected] for pix. By the way, im in the Denver Colorado area.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

davewth said:i'm guessing the reserve is more like $7500.
Ouch!

Nice MB's are $7k pins these days. And up.

#16 12 years ago

would like a monster bash someday too but can't see spending 6k for one anytime soon. fun game though

#17 12 years ago

Email sent exidy. Thanks

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

would like a Monster Bash someday too but can't see spending 6k for one anytime soon.

Got to agree with you on this one dvandentop.

Quoted from RobT:

Nice MB's are $7k pins these days. And up.

That is probably the truth. My ouch comment was more to express that the high price tag would prevent me from having interest in owning that particular pin.

#19 12 years ago

I got your email as well as several other emails. Im not looking to give it away, but will consider trades + cash. Please no low ballers. We all know these games sell for 6k+

thanks

Jon

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

We all know these games sell for 6k+

Blown out pf and cabinet , typical routed game .. Good luck with your secret auction

Jim

#21 12 years ago

I haven't seen the game, but you're going to have no problem at all dealing with eXidy.

#22 12 years ago

Yeah, right Jim. And you're a typical low baller. There is no "secret" auction. I offered this game to the original poster and you came in with the low ball offer.

Jon

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

Yeah, right Jim. And you're a typical low baller

The one thing I really hate is when someone has something for sale and I have to guess the owners value of the machine .

I looked it over and called a friend about it and came up with 4200.00 . Low ? Fair ? Ridiculous ?

4200.00 plus shipping 300.00 is 4500.00 plus 3500 to 4k to restore properly and I have a 8k to 8.5 MB or a little less if you take the shipping off .

Sounds about right to me .

If you want to sell something and avoid offensive offers,LIST YOUR PRICE !

See that's not so bad now,is it ?

Jim

#24 12 years ago

No need to be smug. I could care less about your opinion and your opinion on the value.
Decals can be purchased and all mine needs is the front decal and a cliffy. Otherwise its in beautiful shape and it plays great. so needing those 2 things drops the value from 6k to 4.2k?? ridiculous.

As for being routed. Im sure all your games were routed as are most of the games in peoples collections. This particular game has been in a collection since 2002. The damage to the art was done when I moved the game from his place to mine.

Jon

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

dvandentop said:would like a Monster Bash someday too but can't see spending 6k for one anytime soon.
Got to agree with you on this one dvandentop.
RobT said:Nice MB's are $7k pins these days. And up.
That is probably the truth. My ouch comment was more to express that the high price tag would prevent me from having interest in owning that particular pin.

Yeah, I hear ya.

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

No need to be smug.

Hey, I wasn't the guy that started throwing around labels like "lowballer".

Quoted from eXidy:

I could care less about your opinion

How much less could you care?

Quoted from eXidy:

so needing those 2 things drops the value from 6k to 4.2k?? ridiculous.

So a 25 dollar cliffy and a 50 dollar decal makes your pin collector quality?

To avoid this kind of crap, list your price next time.

Seriously, good luck with your sale.

Jim

#27 12 years ago

I never said collector quality. Those are words you used. Either way, I would never sell my MB for that price and nor would you if you had one

Jon pins1.jpgpins1.jpg

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

eXidy said:

We all know these games sell for 6k+
Blown out pf and cabinet , typical routed game .. Good luck with your secret auction
Jim

LOL Really? From what I can tell, there's no Drac trac wear, and relatively minimal Mosh Pit wear, which would be covered by a cliffy. And if you're buying an original MB, then your Most Pit will look like that pre-cliffy, and there will be some amount of wrinkling around the legs.

Looks like at minimum a $6000 MB, to me. If you're trying to purchase a MB with no Mosh Pit wear and repro decaled, that means you're wanting to purchase a perfectly restored one. Even an HUO one will have Most Pit wear if it hasn't had a cliffy from day one.

If your calling this one "blown out" then you haven't seen many MBs. If you're trying to buy MBs in this condition for $4200, then you're going to be trying for a LONG time.

#29 12 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

If your calling this one "blown out" then you haven't seen many MBs.

Yep, I am calling it a blown out MB . You're right I haven't seen many MBs .

Good call Mechslave !

Jim

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Yep, I am calling it a blown out MB . You're right I haven't seen many MBs .

Thats pretty obvious....

Jon

#31 12 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

Thats pretty obvious....

It sure is ..

Like I said before, good luck on your sale .

Jim

#32 12 years ago

Thanks... it means a lot to me... especially coming from you.

Jon

#33 12 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

Parker, CO
Posted 5 minutes ago | # | quote | !! |

Thanks... it means a lot to me... especially coming from you.

No problem , you might try Ebay next time you want to auction something off.

Jim

#34 12 years ago

Exidy, since offering 73% of book value isn't a lowball, I'll give you $985.50 for that Dracula in your pic

Honda, he was replying to a WTB ad with his email. I guess he could have PM'd him, but he didn't. If he posted a FS, I'd probably agree with you. Did the WTB ad have a price associated with it? Why the double standard?

The OP asked if anyone had a game for sale, he got a response with contact information. You're offer was silly and you know it.

#35 12 years ago

Considering it wasnt an auction no problem. Next time try learning a little more about games before low balling and acting like you're an expert.

jon

#37 12 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

Next time try learning a little more about games before low balling and acting like you're an expert.

My offer was an expert offer. Get over yourself already .

I explained my offer based on experience.

If you would have said to me when you replied to my inquiry and told me you wanted 7k for your machine ,I would have had respect for you.

The way you handled your email reply to me was offensive .

Go sell your stuff on Ebay .

Jim

#38 12 years ago

I sent the same email to 4 people. You were the only person with the low ball. I was looking for an offer roughly around book (around 6k). Which everyone else did, but I would give first dibs to the original poster.

How about we trade? your entire blown out/unserviced/rought collection (shipped) for my MB + shipping?

Jon

#39 12 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

How about we trade? your entire blown out/unserviced/rought collection (shipped) for my MB + shipping?

You know nothing about me and you should probably go back quite before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Jim

#40 12 years ago

You're the only person thats accomplished that in this post. Go back and polish your turds.

Jon

#41 12 years ago

Pinballer22 you could possibly email this guy off this ad noticed he has a MB in the background all wrapped up doubt they would sell but doesn't hurt to ask.

omaha.craigslist.org link

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

Go back and polish your turds.

Are these the turds you are talking about ?

https://picasaweb.google.com/honda350r/JFSAFMAndMB?authkey=Gv1sRgCIvq_53avY2X6QE

Jim

#43 12 years ago

those are some nice turds! Sell me one??? Please?

#44 12 years ago

Heh.. I cant say anything bad about those pix.

Jon

#45 12 years ago

Hey Jim, are those new or refurbished. If they are refurbs I want to know your secret because they are perfect.

#46 12 years ago

Gotta say, you polish a fine turd there Jim.

mr-hankeys-christmas-picture.jpgmr-hankeys-christmas-picture.jpg

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from Kane:

Hey Jim, are those new or refurbished. If they are refurbs I want to know your secret because they are perfect.

He already has a thread on here about refurbing a MB, you should check it out.

#48 12 years ago

I think the truth of the matter is that exidy's machine really probably is worth $6000 and that honda's is probably worth closer to $10K on the ebay market.

#49 12 years ago

Jim does awesome restoration work and all of his own games are over the the top. Jim completed a MB for me earlier this year and it is, by far, nicer than any NIB game I have bought; Williams or Stern.

Roger

#50 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I think the truth of the matter is that exidy's machine really probably is worth $6000 and that honda's is probably worth closer to $10K on the ebay market.

That's probably true. I don't see to many MB's come up around here and when I do they are never cheap, whether they're blown out or not. Of course what people ask and what they get are usually 2 different things. Someone earlier did mention 2 MB's that sold for under 5K, so you never know.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-monster-bash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.