(Topic ID: 114227)

WTB: Monopoly nos ramps

By PhillyArcade

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhillyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Anyone have a set of Monopoly ramps for sale? My right ramp needs repair but I'll take them both if anyone has a set. Thanks!

#3 9 years ago

I knew I saw one around couldn't remember where and that's where! lol Thanks! I thought they came as a pair new that's why I was hoping to catch someone with a set around. Figures my left one is worse off then the right.

#4 9 years ago

The thing that sucks is in the coming weeks I'm going to shop this pin out. So you know what's going to happen. I'll get all done shopping it out and someone will come up with ramps!

#5 9 years ago

Got my ramps coming thanks to a member here! Monopoly is going to look new again! Thanks Jim!

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Too much! lol Na I paid a good price for them considering you can't get the left ramp anymore! The right one is still around from Marco but I think they have the last of those. A complete set sold on eBay for $240 in October and the ones I found were a bit north of that figure but again.. where are you gonna get them! When I'm done shopping it out and replacing everything with NOS parts I'll forget all about how much I spent! lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PhillyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-monopoly-nos-ramps?tu=PhillyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.