Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by teekee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6de5156f79984bb7c7ba302c56943eeb.jpg
    mmr_18.JPG
    mmr_16.JPG
    number6.jpg
    image-206.jpg
    There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 9 years ago

Please pm me.... I'm looking for a particular number. Let me know if you have a spot that opened up.

Thanks !

#2 9 years ago

Delete

#3 9 years ago

Game room Guys in MI still have the LEs available... I doubt they are the only ones.

#4 9 years ago

I have a couple left, if interested.

Curly

Little Shop of Games

#5 9 years ago

It's screwy, I know a couple guys who still have them in stock, but I talked to one distributor with a a long wait list and they can't get any more allocated.

People need to call around better In terms of your number, unless it's important to you and arbitrary to everyone else, you're probably out of luck but ask your distributor when you order.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

It's screwy, I know a couple guys who still have them in stock, but I talked to one distributor with a a long wait list and they can't get any more allocated.

I'm pretty sure the whole sold out/wait list thing is just part of the hype to keep people in the game. Remember no one has actually purchased these things and until the $7000 balance is paid you want to keep the hype high and the supply low or appear low… nothing wrong with that.

Fact is… these things have been available since day one.

#7 9 years ago

Dime a dozen, no issues finding one of these.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Dime a dozen, no issues finding one of these.

Kinda like regular MM...only they're all overpriced.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Kinda like regular MM...only they're all overpriced.

and 8k for a remake is not overpriced? Like buying a fake Rolex for 5k instead of a real one for 10 and thinking you got a deal...

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

and 8k for a remake is not overpriced? Like buying a fake Rolex for 5k instead of a real one for 10 and thinking you got a deal...

so mmr is now a fake, cheap, unlicensed, illegal cheap chinese knock off? wow pretty inflammatory and insulting to pps and its customers. rick really has your number gauging by how you are possessed by this topic

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

I can get a fake Rolex for $25 that tells time as good as a real one. I guess it all depends on what you need your watch to do. Be a watch or a status symbol.

You seem to need your MM to be a symbol of value....whereas I just want mine to be a fun Pinball machine. To each his own.

#12 9 years ago

Some popular distributors didn't get as many as they probably should have, I know at least 1 that has a wait list that's fairly large. Even though some other distributors have games available.

People need to call around better, or maybe they just feel comfortable buying from certain places, but it is what it is.

Quoted from teekee:

I'm pretty sure the whole sold out/wait list thing is just part of the hype to keep people in the game. Remember no one has actually purchased these things and until the $7000 balance is paid you want to keep the hype high and the supply low or appear low… nothing wrong with that.

Fact is… these things have been available since day one.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from vex:

so now mmr is now a fake, cheap, unlicensed, illegal cheap chinese knock off? wow pretty inflammatory and insulting to pps and its customers. rick really has your number gauging by how you are possessed by this topic

You said it not me… my comparison was referring to price. If you think original MM's are still overpriced how can you not think MMr is not overpriced? No collectible value, endless supply, etc… a 20 year remake for 8k? Definitely overpriced.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I can get a fake Rolex for $25 that tells time as good as a real one. I guess it all depends on what you need your watch to do. Be a watch or a status symbol.
    You seem to need your MM to be a symbol of value....whereas I just want mine to be a fun Pinball machine. To each his own.

maybe it stems from his low self esteem

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from vex:

maybe it stems from his low self esteem

Which stems from um er, a small stem?

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

a 20 year remake for 8k? Definitely overpriced.

the market spoke and disagrees with your opinion. and yes, 8k is overpriced imo as well.

#17 9 years ago

And we start another mmr pissing match. Op I hope you find your answer with in the first 3 post. After that it's not worth reading.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

And we start another mmr pissing match. Op I hope you find your answer with in the first 3 post. After that it's not worth reading.

Cool! I made the cut!

#19 9 years ago

I wasn't counting you. I stopped at curly.

#20 9 years ago

Let's just agree that ALL MMs are overpriced. I decided to overpay on an $8k MMr instead of overpay on a $12k-$15k original. The MMr will play the same as the original MM. The bonus for me is that I'll have brand new parts vs 17 year old parts.

#21 9 years ago

But if you "settle" for the new one how will the professional flipper make any money?!? They bring so much to the hobby... Never mind.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Let's just agree that ALL MMs are overpriced. I decided to overpay on an $8k MMr instead of overpay on a $12k-$15k original. The MMr will play the same as the original MM. The bonus for me is that I'll have brand new parts vs 17 year old parts.

Most originals have been rebuilt too...

#23 9 years ago

Bump still looking to get a specific number please PM me.

#24 9 years ago

mine's avail for 10k

#25 9 years ago

You realize there are 1000 specific numbers? What # you looking for.

I gots #500

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

Bump still looking to get a specific number please PM me.

It would help you to give out what that number you are looking for may be. It may be held by a distro or something...

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

It would help you to give out what that number you are looking for may be. It may be held by a distro or something...

Lol vs hoping a 1000 people respond!

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

You realize there are 1000 specific numbers? What # you looking for.
    I gots #500

You beat me by 58 seconds to this point. LOL

#29 9 years ago

Do I just call Rick directly ? I don't think it would be smart to publicly post a number I want.

#30 9 years ago

Post edited by moto_cat: Wrong thread

#31 9 years ago

Call up a distributor. If your number isn't taken, it's yours. If someone already bought it and you're looking to switch with someone, you might as well post or else how would we know.

Have you even checked if your number is taken?

Quoted from mrclean:

Do I just call Rick directly ? I don't think it would be smart to publicly post a number I want.

#32 9 years ago

I've got it

PM me the # you want. Ya never know, could be mine.

image-206.jpgimage-206.jpg

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

Yes, I just cancelled one with him. Should be some available.

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Quite a few available after they're built, maybe? Seems dist's are thinkin' o' hoardin'. Make a quick $500-1000 beans.

Ugh.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from starbase:

Cancelled mine with PPS direct last week as well

#36 9 years ago

I called rick directly... ... I'm very happy to officially report that I'm on the MMRLE list !

#37 9 years ago

what's your number? and congrats!

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

I called rick directly... ... I'm very happy to officially report that I'm on the MMRLE list !

Congratz !!!

I've played the MMR. It's great. The light show is amazing

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from vex:

what's your number? and congrats!

I'll tell you this ... It's a low number, that I had to pay extra for but I feel it was a wise decision. Feel free to guess... I'll tell you when your right.

Close hehe.... I actually tried getting something initially in the mid 400's believe it or not.. but it was gone!

Quoted from labnip:

Congratz !!!

I've played the MMR. It's great. The light show is amazing

Thanks ! I can't wait !!!

#41 9 years ago

I paid a little extra for a number for my XMen. I felt it was a number I really needed so it was worth it to me. So, I understand OP.

#42 9 years ago

Just to help me get it, why do we care what number the game is?

Quoted from mrclean:

I'll tell you this ... It's a low number, that I had to pay extra for but I feel it was a wise decision.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

I paid a little extra for a number for my XMen. I felt it was a number I really needed so it was worth it to me. So, I understand OP.

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Just to help me get it, why do we care what number the game is?

i agree, as long as im in.... who cares what the number is...

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I felt it was a number I really needed

THAT important ? okay.

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

Close hehe.... I actually tried getting something initially in the mid 400's believe it or not.. but it was gone!

420 is the lower 400's and very popular on Pinside for some reason

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

That's awesome congrats! We have no more LE's left. I was hoping a few would open up from PPS so I could sell them, have a few folks looking just as you are....but not number specific.

Greg
    Pinballpro.com

#47 9 years ago

number6.jpgnumber6.jpg
    I'm getting Number 6. Yep that's right... 6 of 1000. Rick after telling me he didn't have the mid 400's number I wanted he let me know which ones were available. I said jokingly do you have anything under 100.. he said yes but very few and it's solely based on my impeccable timing I believe he had 2 or 3 left under that number...Once he said "6" I was like whoaaa how is that still available!! I'll take that.

Maybe I'm weird or crazy but most of us collectors are... But now I want MMRLE to be my "6th" pin... Problem is I own 4x right now... So now I need to buy one more before MMRLE comes to have that much more significance to me other than just being a low production number. It's gotta be cheap errr like 1700-2k I'm thinking sys 11 Whirlwind or Williams T2 (no reimports)...etc.

#48 9 years ago

Well, the number has nothing to do with when it was built. It's a plaque they slap on at the end of the build and they are not sequential. If you pay extra, they will apply the numbered plaque you paid for whenever it is your machine gets built.

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Well, the number has nothing to do with when it was built. It's a plaque they slap on at the end of the build and they are not sequential. If you pay extra, they will apply the numbered plaque you paid for whenever it is your machine gets built.

but... it's a magical plaque

i polish my tron plaque every night after the ritualistic tributes are placed before it, and i sacrifice my ego to SDTM 20 second ball plays.

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Yup. I was one of the very first orders, so #7 better be built long before #6!

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mmrle-medieval-madness-remake-limited-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.