Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

PinballSTAR is an authorized Planetary distributor and I do have some LE's left (gold) - shoot me an email at [email protected] if interested. Good luck in search...
Thanks, Joe

#7 9 years ago

http://www.planetarypinball.com/category/mmr-resell/

Your list of distributors is incomplete... not sure where you got that one from... There might be a different set of distributors for Planetary parts and Planetary MMR... But above link will show all the authorized guys, including PinballSTAR as I stated above.

TY

#13 9 years ago

No everyone on the website now is an standard and LE distributor - PinballSTAR, Larry, etc... The list was updated as distributors were added... At that time of that statement I would suspect that LE's were sold out and that warning was buying 2nd hand off unauthorized distributors which PPS is very strict about. PPS has sold us LE's that have come in as cancelled before the drop dead cancel date hit and I'm sure that is the same case for Larry as well... No worries guys - don't start something that doesn't exist. You can't take an email post from 1 year ago and say it's current, it's not. Call Rick if you must. Everyone on the current distributor list is a distributor in good standing. I can show you my distributor invoice for LE's if you need... lol
: )

#15 9 years ago

They did update on the website which is where people go for current info, not a year old post. Again, the message from 12 months ago was when LE's were sold out and many distributors such as Larry and I just weren't appointed yet. Since then they have had LE's cancel and funneled to us to sell. Nothing else, just old info. I just got an email last week asking how many of our LE's we want in gold, black, or chrome... : )
All good... TY for understanding. PinballSTAR is good and I know Larry is also well respected as I'm sure are anyone else listed on the website as a distributor - it's not a big list - they were obviously choosy on who they appointed : )
Joe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mmr-le-gold?tu=pinballstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.