(Topic ID: 90992)

WTB : MM explosion plastic, middle in front of the castle.

By Thor-NL

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MM-middle.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I know it was not in originaly, but seen some pics (like this)

Anyone making these?

MM-middle.JPGMM-middle.JPG
#2 9 years ago

I just ordered a target decal set from Pinball Decals. It includes a decal for this spot. I'm hoping that looks just as good as a plastic piece there. It'd be pretty easy to put the decal onto a clear piece of plastic cut to that exact size, I would think.

#3 9 years ago

Pinball decals has the plastic as well,in stock.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the info.

But Plastic 10, decals 30, shipping 15 and Dutch-Tax 20 makes this little plastic $75

Would prefer buying it from someone who puts it in an envelope, smack a stamp on it

#5 9 years ago

Thor...think I got one. Send me a PM.

#6 9 years ago

PM send

1 year later
#7 8 years ago

I would like to get this plastic for my MMR. Is there a more reasonable place to get one other than the place mentioned above.

Don't think 7.99 is reasonable shipping for a sticker and don't care to support their business.

With all the new MMR's someone should be making these!

Thanks Martin

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mm-explosion-plastic-middle-in-front-of-the-castle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.