Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th-4.jpeg

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

OP: Get a premium
Within a few years, we'll be seeing 4-5 new pins per year and there will be a very small window for spec flipping, increasing the risk. Let those with 'instant gratification' syndrome pay the crazy prices. The rest of us should just be patient or get a premium where we don't have to worry about it.

I agree with this; I think we are at the peak of spec flipping. Once JJP gets to two pins per year, which they have to realize by now they need to do, and one or two of these other companies like the Predator boys get to releasing one pin per year, I don't think the spec flipping can sustain and these art packages won't mean anything.

Order a Met Prem. Don't help a speculator or a distributor that held back inventory make a quick 2-3k before a game is even released.

#52 6 years ago

my wife doesn't like the cab art on the LE, she prefers the donny artwork

so probably i will sell it when i get it for normal price what i payed for it and go down with a donny

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from zpeakabonk:

my wife doesn't like the cab art on the LE, she prefers the donny artwork
so probably i will sell it when i get it for normal price what i payed for it and go down with a donny

Brace yourself for a flurry of PM's from flippers wanting to make that 2k they feel you are leaving on the table.

#54 6 years ago

Mines 12KCAN or it gets opened by me instead...it could be you...come and get it

#55 6 years ago

i make money with pinball parts, not with speculation on a LE version like some people hahaha
in france LE version are more expensive then in the USA 8390 euro = a normal LE price in france

but maybe i can work it out with my wife, i prefer the master ,only real Metallica album for me, the rest is cr.. lol

#56 6 years ago

15k takes mine away all day.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Mines 12KCAN or it gets opened by me instead...it could be you...come and get it

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

15k takes mine away all day.

ebay.com link » Stern Metallica Master Of Puppets Le Limited Edition

Man, I need to raise my price! I'm practically giving mine away...

#58 6 years ago

Holy crap mines at steal at 12k then!! I am serious though, if someone wants it for 12k..come on up, over, down

#59 6 years ago

Best offer that I can do 11k for my MOPLE

#60 6 years ago

I'm also serious, plus who wants to drive an extra 3 hours to get toms?

#61 6 years ago

Kamloops is closer to anyone in the East

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Hit eggbert up, he's a selling speculator.

I'm actually thinking of getting out on mine after seeing the hammer and hearing about the drop down issues.

Last thing I want is a major headache.

#63 6 years ago

I have a pro and have not had one drop down issue at all. What's the issue with the hammer?

#64 6 years ago

Wow,you guys are tough on the op .

#66 6 years ago

so, my wife does not like the mople so it has to go
she will go for a donny instead

asking my buying price 8390 euro for it
buyer should arrange shipping etc

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from zpeakabonk:

so, my wife does not like the mople so it has to go
she will go for a donny instead
asking my buying price 8390 euro for it
buyer should arrange shipping etc

wow..i thought i had it bad. i heard the whip cracking from here in the states!!!

#68 6 years ago

hahahahaha,

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside