Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by BOBCADE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Thinking of ordering a Metallica NIB but first wanted to see if any existing MET's are out there in need of a new home.

If ya got one let me know, maybe we can work something out. I can pick up the game as early as next weekend if the right price/location pops up.

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

I'm on the hunt for one also as soon as my JP is sold.

#3 9 years ago

Fantastic game. I modded the hell out of mine, and I'm putting spinners on her this weekend. Never gets old! Good luck, one of Stern's best.

#4 9 years ago

Its my TSPP if you know what I mean : )

Keeper!!

Have to install my spinners next week.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Its my TSPP if you know what I mean : )
Keeper!!
Have to install my spinners next week.

I was able to buy one fairly close to me with 2K plays on it.

I did hear Stern may be announcing their new pin next week so, the chances of a couple met pros hitting the market may go up if you wait til then.

I don't know about spinners... They aren't incorporated into the code/switch matrix on the pro. If they are supported in the future, I would add them.

#7 9 years ago

I'll have one available in Albany NY in the next 2 weeks if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Thinking of ordering a Metallica Pro NIB but first wanted to see if any existing MET's are out there in need of a new home.
If ya got one let me know, maybe we can work something out. I can pick up the game as early as next weekend if the right price/location pops up.
Thanks

What took ya so long?!?!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

What took ya so long?!?!

Stern's code updates lol

Its like they want me to buy used games because they often don't finish em until production stops.

#10 9 years ago

Bump for expanding my quest to include both premium & pro

Title & initial post modified to reflect this update

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I was able to buy one fairly close to me with 2K plays on it.
I did hear Stern may be announcing their new pin next week so, the chances of a couple met pros hitting the market may go up if you wait til then.
I don't know about spinners... They aren't incorporated into the code/switch matrix on the pro. If they are supported in the future, I would add them.

Ya the drum roll when you hit the spinners on the L.E./premium and if you have a powered sub, sounds so awesome!

Bump....... to help find this guy a Metallica
whatever you decide premium or pro, its one of the best made.
If you can afford it go premium

#12 9 years ago

I have a HUO Metallica Pro I just took in on trade, The guy I got it from Trades all the time. Looks like it just came out of the box. Started Converting to LED's.
I also Have a NIB AC/DC Premium
I take trades

Thank you
Jeff

#13 9 years ago

As they say "PM sent"

#14 9 years ago

Still looking

#15 9 years ago

Pinballwizard - I'm still looking myself and about to order NIB. I did have a sweet monster premium offered to me at a fair price with the extras that's too far for me without shipping (Tampa FL). I can get you in touch with them if interested. Let me know.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.