IMG_7593.JPG
IMG_7592.JPG
IMG_7591.JPG
IMG_7590.JPG
IMG_4437.JPG
IMG_4436.JPG
IMG_4435.JPG
MP_Monster Translite.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minneapolispin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

I won this version of the Metallica translite in a Stern Facebook contest a few months ago. It came rolled up in mint condition and it's autographed by John Borg in silver Sharpie. Do you guys think that helps or hurts the value for someone looking to put it on their machine? I have a Met Pro, but actually like that backglass better than this version. I was thinking of getting it framed and displaying it, but if it's worth some bucks, maybe I'll try to sell it.

#16 9 years ago

No idea what this is worth, but here is the signed translite I won in the Stern Facebook contest earlier this summer. It's in 100% mint condition and has the John Borg signature in the middle in silver Sharpie marker. I still don't know if I want to sell it, install it into my Met Pro, or frame it for my gameroom.

IMG_7590.JPGIMG_7590.JPG IMG_7591.JPGIMG_7591.JPG IMG_7592.JPGIMG_7592.JPG IMG_7593.JPGIMG_7593.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider minneapolispin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-met-monster-translite?tu=minneapolispin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.