Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am looking for the red and green lucid targets that at are atop the playfield and are revealed after you knock the drop targets down. I believe the part numbers are C1025-4 (takes two) and C1025-1 (takes one). If you have NOS or used ones please PM me asking price and shipping to 15668.

#3 10 years ago

Appreciate the link but these are not the hot stamped ones that have the Medusa face on them. These are the stand up targets atop the playfield and are solid red and green transparent targets. I actually emailed Steve at Pinball Resource and he does not currently have them.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I am looking for the red and green lucid targets that at are atop the playfield and are revealed after you knock the drop targets down. I believe the part numbers are C1025-4 (takes two) and C1025-1 (takes one). If you have NOS or used ones please PM me asking price and shipping to 15668.

They are tough to find. If you find a source for the green let me know. I was able to find a couple reds for mine in a friends pinball storage area a few years back but no green.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

They are tough to find. If you find a source for the green let me know. I was able to find a couple reds for mine in a friends pinball storage area a few years back but no green.

You willing to part with one of the reds? If so please PM me!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-medusa-olympus-targets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.