• Latest reply 10 years ago by Hellfire
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0999.jpeg
#1 11 years ago

Hello just picked up a second Medusa pinball only problem is it is a full complete cabinet without a backbox.
What I would love would be a original backbox complete with nice BG
But being realisticly a backbox with a light door , and wire loom and BG would do me fine.
but i anyone has one laying around I would be interested in purchasing it.

#2 11 years ago

Another one? Holy cow. What are you doing? Hoarding em?

#3 11 years ago

lol well i have a guy wanting me to build him one and in a restoration job on a bride of pinbot coming in for the next week or so the guy offered me a headless Black knight and medusa twards the restoration cost so since i have another black knight coming in for restoration i can use the parts or at least the medusa for parts for my machine. but i rather find another medusa head and make another medusa vs parting out the complete bottom cabinet esp since i have a customer wanting one currently and parting out a good medusa bottom would take one more out of the population.
As of wednsday i just got a second complete fathom to restore as well from Minnesota.
I dont care about parting the BK bottom and PF since they made 15k but medusa is a bit more rare and hate to let one goto parts vs a saved machine from that fate.

#4 11 years ago

How strange, I wonder what the story is behind all these missing pinball heads.

If you end up parting out the Medusa lower, I could use one of the backbox hinges. Mine is missing half of one of them, another mystery as to why in the world that was taken off LOL.

#5 11 years ago

Great man. Sounds like your getting busy up there! Your work speaks for itself.

#6 11 years ago

Yeah the guy that bought my Space Invaders has informed me i will be restoring all his classic machines thats where the majority of this business is coming from atm.
plus Im getting sent another 8-9 bare Playfields to restore and clear as well.

As far as parting the cabinet well im trying to avoid that i part it and thats one less medusa in existence ide like to avoid that at all cost, which is why Im looking for a backbox atm.

#7 11 years ago

Ok it dont look good as far as finding a Medusa backbox lol.
Ok suppose i will have to modify my request to looking for a bally 80-84 single glass backbox with 7 digit display wire loom and a Medusa backglass lol I have another complete machine i can make a new light panel if needed.

3 weeks later
1 year later
#9 10 years ago

willing to sell your cabinet? I m looking for a play field or a kit to re do mine

IMG_0999.jpegIMG_0999.jpeg
#10 10 years ago

No need the lower cabinet for another machine and the extra playfield has already been parted.

OP should close this thread dont need a backbox anymore

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

£ 195.00
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 139.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Point, UT
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-medusa-backbox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.