• Latest reply 12 years ago by bluevegas
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1427.JPG
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

Title says it all. Have cash in hand.

#2 12 years ago

What is your price range?

(Just curious and not looking to sell outright at this time)

#4 12 years ago

Should neat you a nice example. there is one for sale on cl in the midwest, but I cannot remember where it was posted today or yesterday.

#5 12 years ago

Yeah I found it and waiting to hear back from them.

#6 12 years ago

The last 2 (nice condition) I have seen/heard sell in the midwest went for $10,500 and $11,000.

Good luck in your hunt, I am guessing you can sniff one out for 10K and a little time, and 11K would likely find you one immediately.

#7 12 years ago

Wow they are going for that now! I am sure they are since I never see them listed...

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

$10,500 and $11,000

its madness.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

Whysnow said:$10,500 and $11,000
its madness.

10k???
damn!! buy 10 pinners instead

#10 12 years ago

$10K for one machine? That's insanity..

#11 12 years ago

This argument again? Sheesh.

#12 12 years ago

10k is a relative bargain. I saw an absolute beauty go for 16k around me less than a month ago.

#13 12 years ago

And to think I sold mine for $5500 just a couple of years ago.

#14 12 years ago

Hmmm, me thinks I may reconsider the price I want for mine! I priced my MB too low, and don't want to 'leave money on the table' again.

How much would a pin requiring decals reduce the sale price by? $500? $750?

#15 12 years ago

More than that. That is a huge, crappy job. Decals will scost $350 and a good job will cost another $700. I would say $1000 at a minimum. Probably more like $1500-2000.

#16 12 years ago

Cool, thanks Gambit! Not only do I not want to short change myself, I don't want to rob someone either.

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from ab3:

10k is a relative bargain. I saw an absolute beauty go for 16k around me less than a month ago.

I bought mine for a little more than $10K in February. New decals, new legs, mint cab and box and solid original PF with no insert wear. With LEDs and mods added, I wouldn't sell it for less than $12,500. And I bet I could get it within a week of listing.

#18 12 years ago

There was an HUO listed on the Denver Craigslist for 10K. I just figured it was a scam but it certainly wasnt worded that way.

#19 12 years ago

I'm in the final stages of interviewing for a new position and if I get it I'm going to do a partial trade of my lotr towards a mm. I was thinking of mm value being in the 9500-10500 range depending on the overall condition. They aren't making these any longer and I really want one before they start going over 15k.

#20 12 years ago

I was wanting to do something similar. I wanted to trade my restored wh2o and my CV towards a nice MM.

Quoted from ctozzi:

I'm in the final stages of interviewing for a new position and if I get it I'm going to do a partial trade of my lotr towards a mm. I was thinking of mm value being in the 9500-10500 range depending on the overall condition. They aren't making these any longer and I really want one before they start going over 15k.

#21 12 years ago

Best of luck in your search.

#22 12 years ago

Got two right now! One is a core, I have all the parts for a nice restoration for $9k. The other is unmolested all original with Chrome. $13,500. It will be going up on ebay soon. Call or email if interested. Erik 614.937.3228 Central Ohio Locations. Still have 2 WOZLE and NO one has called/emailed about those turds at $6500.

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from shadowflame:

I would buy 4 great pins for that. Its not a wast bc if raddroxx wants to sell it in a few years he will get all his money back.

#24 12 years ago

I just bought a MM two months ago after holding out for YEARS. I usually have buyers remorse. None on this one. I've played it at other collectors houses before but having one of your own to play deep - it lives up to the hype. So much fun. My family not heavy pin players ranked it 3rd in my collection after a few plays. They enjoy it too.

As a benchmark I did not pay $10K for mine. I did work on the deal for over a year. Get creative and look at sites like pinballowners.com and sort who owns a MM and contact them. May just surprise you that they may be willing to sell. Mine was bought locally but a reimport however in someones collection a long time. Some cabinet scuffs and one area in back of playfield with a slight insert mark. You know what - I'm happy. Best on your search.

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from shadowflame:

I thought the same, until I made the mistake of playing it.

#26 12 years ago

Just played it yesterday, really fun machine but I still would not spend 10k on it

#27 12 years ago

You guys are killing me! I'm being patient waiting for mine to come home.

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from ab3:

Crazy money.

#29 12 years ago

I recently did a full restore on my MM...the high end restores get crazy money for them over $15k!! Anyway I thought about letting it go and then I paid it again last night for a few hours....this thing is well worth $10k and up in comparsion to the price of other machines out there.

Decided it would take a crazy offer for this to leave my collection anytime soon.

#30 12 years ago

I got mine about 4 years ago and still had to pay almost $7K (shipped cross country). It was not a beauty by any stretch, but it was all there and the condition made it a great candidate for a CQ game. Here's the final product. I probably have $8500-$9000 into it now and I think it was money well spent. Just added the shaker and blackout mods from Pinbits and I'll likely get the colour DMD too. Great all around game!!!

IMG_1427.JPGIMG_1427.JPG IMG_1403.JPGIMG_1403.JPG

#31 12 years ago

Are those blue LEDs in the castle GI?

#32 12 years ago

Great looking game and I'm embarassed to admit I've never played it...

#33 12 years ago

Looks very nice Drano, I need a friend to buy one, much cheaper that way haha

#34 12 years ago

I am now thinking more and more about a FULL restore on my MM (it really does not need much to begin with). My confidence is getting higher as I progress through fixing/restoring my RCT and I honestly think MM will be a piece of cake compared to RCT.

#35 12 years ago

Supposedly Gene Cunningham is running MM PFs this summer. I don't know how he can do that, as Planetary has the rights to MM now and they left Wayne in Australia with the exclusive rights to remake parts and the game, if he ever figures out how (won't ever happen).

But, if Gene does manage to make a few PFs, I will grab one to have cleared and eventually swapped into mine. My PF is 95% perfect, but I would do it just for this title.

#36 12 years ago

It's definitely more fun wanting, waiting, searching for a MM then actually owning and playing one. I bought this one 2 years ago this month for $6500 and it was in great shape, had to put a little TLC into it.

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album1262

I love the artwork of the game and the theme, but found it to be more of a collectors status pin or dick swinging game more than a great player. Realized I had more plays on my LOTR than the MM in no time, and decided to sell it.

Out of the main Eddy pins, Shadow is the best. I consider AFM a better player with longer legs than MM too.

I think the castle is one of the best interactive toys in all of pinball, it manages to slow the game down though compared to the AFM saucer. It may be equally repetitive hitting the saucer over and over, but that castle gate is a snoozer in comparison when it comes to ball action.

#37 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Are those blue LEDs in the castle GI?

Hey Gambit, I put all the LEDs in this game back when they first came on the market. They were all individually hand-picked from PBL and I only used the cheaper Ablaze LEDs (that's all there was at the time).
I went crazy with color matching and decided to use red GI under the ramps, a mixture of purple and orange around the lower plastics and fully color-matched inserts. The only whites on this game are in the back box and under the castle/catapult inserts
For the castle lighting, I stuck blue into the two reflectors and I think it gives it a cool look. None of the lighting is overly bright and I think it makes the game really pop.
The chrome trim was also a good choice for this title I think.
It took me some time to warm up to this game, but I can't imagine not having it now.

#38 12 years ago

Cool. I put CT green supers in the GI under the castle, and in the spotlights. But I like that blue.

#39 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

But, if Gene does manage to make a few PFs, I will grab one to have cleared and eventually swapped into mine. My PF is 95% perfect, but I would do it just for this title.

I'm in the same boat. Mine has slight hairlines around a couple of lifted inserts, but that's it.
Still, for MM I would go the extra mile to make it perfect. I've talked to Kruzman about possibly looking at it one day soon.

PS.
I finally got that IPB/Kruzman TAF PF you sold me shipped up from my US office. A thing of beauty!!! Thank you again!

#40 12 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I finally got that IPB/Kruzman TAF PF you sold me shipped up from my US office. A thing of beauty!!! Thank you again!

Awesome! That PF was incredible. Enjoy!

#41 12 years ago

I would definately do a full restore if I could get my hands on a mint or brand new PF.

#42 12 years ago

Gene has been promising them this Spring for some time, now. But the rumor in the wind is that Gene is pretty tied up in suing and being sued by several in the industry. Who knows what is going on now. I know he got in trouble for running SS boards without permission from Planetary last year. But he was selling them at TPF, so he doesn't seem to know or care about what rights he owns now.

I didn't talk to him at TPF, but he told a buddy of mine last weekend that he was pretty much done with the reverse engineering of the board software issues for Kingpin. He had signup sheets on his table for KP, too. But he also told this guy that he was considering "opening a poll" on RGP to let people decide what machine he made next: Wizard Blocks, Cactus Canyon, Medieval Madness or Kingpin. How he thinks he has the rights to even think about making CC or MM is beyond me, but that comes from someone that talked to him directly. He told others that same thing, from what I gather.

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

But he also told this guy that he was considering "opening a poll" on RGP to let people decide what machine he made next: Wizard Blocks, Cactus Canyon, Medieval Madness or Kingpin.

Would love to see a CC built with the software redone. Really like that game, but the software knocks it down.

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Looks very nice Drano, I need a friend to buy one, much cheaper that way haha

That's what my friends said.......

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I bought mine for a little more than $10K in February.</blockquote

Hey Gambit, any regrets on your purchase? I was just curious, Because I remember you were a little conflicted about selling some pins to get the Big Boy. I know I had no regrets when I went through a similar scenario last year. Of course, that's really only because I decided to buy one outright instead of selling off some games. It also doesn't hurt to know that you can usually get your money right back out of it.

#46 12 years ago

None whatsoever.

#47 12 years ago

I didn't think so. Sometimes you just have to go for it.

#48 12 years ago

No longer a WTB MM post. It is a Bought MM post

#49 12 years ago

I will take it over then I am still looking for one. Wanted to trade my restored WH2O & Beautiful CV for one, but will also just pay for one. Where did you end up finding one you lucky bastard

#50 12 years ago

Congrats! Where'd ya find it? Good shape?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 9.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-medieval-madness?tu= and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.