(Topic ID: 261760)

WTB: Mayfair (Gottlieb) Backglass - Ever Remade?

By smileymatthew

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Boatcat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Anyone know of one of if these were ever remade? Not having much luck!

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

Have you checked with Mayfairamusement? He carries a lot of the Gottlieb Nos, just be sure to contact him directly through email as he has more BG's than shown by far.

#3 4 years ago

I just ordered a backglass from BG Resto. This one (Lawman) they already have scanned. According to their website, they will reproduce other glass not in their library, but of course you will have to ship your current glass to them. Steve provides detailed shipping/packaging info.

Might be worth checking out if other sources don’t pan out.

Alex

#4 4 years ago

Ron Webb did run this glass in the past. I doubt there is enough interest to convince him to rerun it. Since Ron ran it in the past maybe there is a leftover original from someone that put a Ron glass in their game.

It doesn't look like BGResto has done this glass so you would have to send yours into him to create the artwork.

1 week later
#5 4 years ago

It's probably worth it to call Ron, (Shay, etc), on any glass, exhausted supplies or not. I know they like to hold on to 2-3 copies of each just in case a valid customer complaint or a shipping problem comes along and a replacement is needed. If supplies have expired long enough ago, they'll consider selling the rest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mayfair-gottlieb-backglass-ever-remade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.