9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141002_153653.jpg
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

I'm interested in the taxi, but I think people think the cabinet must be made of gold instead of yellow paint

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

I'm interested in the taxi, but I think people think the cabinet must be made of gold instead of yellow paint

Ok back to my thread which was posted to look for Maverick or Taxi for sale in York or Expo

#53 9 years ago

Maverick is an amazing pin! Once optos are dialed in correctly it works just fine. This pin gets better the more you play it. Don't give up till you find one...it will be worth it. Love all the drop targets!

#54 9 years ago

Pm's replied - looking to pick up at Expo or York or Enroute from MN

Come on Maverick

#55 9 years ago

Getting closer bump

#56 9 years ago

Still looking for MAverick or taxi .....

#57 9 years ago

Maverick Bump

#58 9 years ago

Still nothing...

#59 9 years ago

I just bought one and dont want to keep it long.

20141002_153653.jpg20141002_153653.jpg
#62 9 years ago

Maverick may not be in my cards.... LOL

#63 9 years ago

Bump

#64 9 years ago

Weekend - leaving Wednesday

#65 9 years ago

Counting the days.. Still looking

#66 9 years ago

Anyone

#67 9 years ago

Leaving MN 10/8 anyone have these for sale

#68 9 years ago

Headed t expo and looking for MAVERICK
PM ME

#69 9 years ago

In Chicago area now -pm me if you have one

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from adii:

Taxi is awesome. I would avoid Maverick at all costs. I owned one for a while. Nice playfield layout but bad quality all around and wasn't fun. Lots of opto problems in the Lauren Belle. I couldn't give mine away.

I tired of Taxi and sold it. Good play and all, but after a couple years it was time.

As for your comments on Maverick, what else is bad quality? The VUK opto usually needs to be realigned and reflowed, but it is solid after. There is a design in almost every machine that down the road turned out to be a problem or something that should have been different.

I replaced all the drops (as I always do), and I have not had one issue with the machine since. Probably one of the least problematic machines I've ever owned in thinking about it.

I am never unhappy playing Mav, never had a ho hum experience with it, and always look forward to coming around to it. There are few games I thoroughly enjoy playing as much as Mav.

#71 9 years ago

I am still looking and am in Suburbs now

#72 9 years ago

In the area anyone have Maverick for sale

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-maverick-rfm/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.