Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN0059.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG
IMG_1461.JPG
IMG_1460.JPG
#1 12 years ago

Hey everyone, looking for two plastics for a Mata Hari I am fixing up for a friend. I know I can find complete sets online, but I only need two and the rest still look great. Anyone got any they don't need they are willing to sell?

I am specifically look for the Right middle slingshot plastic in the first pic, and the top left arch plastic with the lady on it in the second pic.

IMG_1460.JPGIMG_1460.JPG IMG_1461.JPGIMG_1461.JPG

#2 12 years ago

I am also looking for the names of a couple of parts not listed in my manual. What are the names of the little plastic caps in the first picture, and the name of the little metal bridge over the ball lane in the second? Figure I can buy these at a parts store online, so the more specific the name the better, thanks in advance!

IMG_1466.JPGIMG_1466.JPG IMG_1467.JPGIMG_1467.JPG

#3 12 years ago

Can't help you with the plastics, bu those caps you are looking for are called acorn nuts. In this case, they are nylon and will be 6-32 threaded. You can get them from any of the usual vendors, such as Pinball Life or Marcos. I'm about as cheap as they come, but I always replace them in all my pins, as they are so cheap and it makes a huge difference!

#4 12 years ago

Thanks pepind, placing a pinball life order soon I will be sure to get a bunch.

#5 12 years ago

you can also get the acorn caps at the local hardware store. Both the metal and plastic ones

#6 12 years ago

Hi

Pretty sure I have these plastics. Let me take a look when I get home and I will post pics for condition and PM you.

#7 12 years ago

Thanks Goonie! I will watch my PM box.

#8 12 years ago

I bet you could clean/polish that metal piece that goes over the shooter lane. Try some metal polish first, if that doesn't look use a tumbler or wire wheel and then polish it again. I bet you can make it shine!

#9 12 years ago

I have some spare plastics as well. PM me if Goonie doesn't have what you're looking for.

#10 12 years ago

Thanks for the tip sunsetpinball! I will let you know if I do not hear back from Goonie.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from SunsetPinball:

I have some spare plastics as well. PM me if Goonie doesn't have what you're looking for.

Well Sunset, you're up. No-go on my end. My old set was complete and in great shape...except those two pieces. Both of those are cracked. Sorry guys.

#12 12 years ago

Thanks for checking Goonie, a PM is on its way to you Sunsetpinball.

#13 12 years ago

My top left "lady plastic is also cracked but I have the other one. There are a few tiny blemishes but I doubt anyone would notice with the glass on. Just PM me your address and it's yours.

DSCN0059.JPGDSCN0059.JPG

#15 12 years ago

Its on the house sir.

#16 12 years ago

Thanks man! I just pm'd you my address, you rock!

#17 12 years ago

still looking for the top left arch plastic, anyone got one to spare?

#18 12 years ago

Try eBay , saw some sold individually

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 10.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mata-hari-plastics-also-need-part-name-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.