IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0057-434.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg
WP_001706.jpg
WP_001705.jpg
WP_001701.jpg
WP_001708.jpg
MARS Backs.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pmwolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from hootowls:

I'd like to do a quick check with you guys before placing an order with PBR for new flipper coils and rebuild kits.
The Lexan protector for the center drop target area was the first thing I did with this game as I see serious hits happening there that often result in air balls and glass contact.
I thought my flipper coils were all proper but now I see that I have the strongest coils (A-20095 - red) instead of standard coils (A-17875 - yellow). That probably explains my air balls. That and the wrong size rubber rings.
At least one of my plunger assemblies seems close to failure as well.
So standard yellow coils for the four flippers then, per the manual?

IMG_0057-434.jpg 227 KB

You definitely want to start a new thread for this question. (Since this thread is all about the Mars GOW Backglass).

Pete

#103 9 years ago

Well, that's no problem. I can edit the title....just have the OP get a hold of me and tell me what he wants the new title to be.

Somebody sent me an abuse report of an off-topic posting. I saw the thread title, looked at the post, and thought "Yeah...that should probably be posted elsewhere."

So, that's it. I didn't read the whole thread...my mistake.

Pete

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pmwolf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mars-god-of-war-backglass?tu=pmwolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.