Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by labnip
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldiewag.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi,

I'm looking for one of these "mini" machines; Super Mario Brothers Mushroom World, Punchy the Clown, Bullseye redemption, or possibly other mini-pins with the look of a pinball machine, not so much Bell Ringer, etc. with the narrower back boxes.

Any condition will do - completely trashed, missing parts, needs work, etc.

Shipping would be great, otherwise I live in AZ and would drive within reason.

Thanks!

#3 9 years ago

Saw that using searchtempest, do you/anyone know if the body is the same size as Super Mario Bros Mushroom World? I know the head is smaller..

#5 9 years ago

Yeah I saw some videos of Bell Ringer, and I don't get how that game was even made. The concept is so basic. SMBMW or Punchy the Clown is what I'm really after, bump!

Edit: Actually I have a separate idea for a Bell Ringer conversion, so I'm actually adding that one to list if anyone has it. Contacting that Craigslist guy to see about shipping, think the same ad is on Ebay.

#7 9 years ago

He was okay with shipping and suggested I check with United Van lines. Well they referred me to Armstrong Relocation Company, who referred me to Ship Smart, who quoted me at $800!!

At that rate I wonder if it would be cheaper to ship the head and body separately through a regular company like UPS. He said the total weight was only 206lbs, but that's probably too much hassle for someone. Oh well.

#11 9 years ago

Thanks for the tip, will give Michelle a call!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goldiewag.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mario-mushroom-world-punchy-the-clown-bullseye-redemption?tu=goldiewag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.