By Max_Badazz

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

So I'd like to pick up a cheaper/older game. Not cheaper because of money, but because there's nothing I really want in the mid/high-range (other than TotAN and ACDC Prem). I am even tempted to start bringing in some EM's to have a few of those old single player Gottlieb's to balance out the heavy amount of DMD's I have. (it would be cool to have a row of EM's)

Games at the top of my list:

Alien Poker
Medusa
James Bond
Haunted House
Hollywood Heat

there are a few DMD's I'd like to get...Fishtales, Super Mario, Congo, WWF, Starship Troopers

I'm not in a hurry to buy, but fire me what you have and price. I am looking in the NH/Mass location and can pick it up though anywhere in New England could be ok.
Thx

#2 10 years ago

Anything out there?

#3 10 years ago

Bump...what is out there? Let me know game condition and price. Thx

#5 10 years ago

Wow, that's up there near the border.....looks to be close to 200 mi each way....a bit too much for a non-working game I have a lead on an Alien Poker, so hopefully something works out with that

2 weeks later
#7 10 years ago

Let's do a two week bump on this.

APoker is coming, but would love to get a James Bond or another early SS era game

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-mainly-an-older-game%e2%80%8f-or-maybe-a-dmd-title?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.