(Topic ID: 16876)

WTB LOTR, IM, POTC- loacted West Michigan- but willing to travel or have shipped

By pin15

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pin15
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Looking for nice examples of the above titles- willing to pay fair market value. Let me know if you have one of those titles and if willing to sell.
Thanks

#2 7 years ago

Hello,

I have a Home Use Only LOTR in like new condition. I'm not sure I want to sell it though. I'm really looking to trade it for a couple of other machines. I'd like to find a Bally World Cup and Williams Getaway.

That being said selling is not out of the question. I would be looking in the $4850 neighborhood.

I'm located in Houghton Lake, MI and I am the original owner.

Adam
989-387-1913

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for the few responses I have recieved- still thinking on- anyone else have one willing to part with- could work trade as well if that interests you.
thanks

#4 7 years ago

sorry to hijack, pin15 can I come play your pins on my way home!?!! Drive from holland to muskegon daily. Tried to find something to play over lunch in holland with no luck. My pins are still in Iowa for 2 more weeks. Been playing my dads high speed and silverball mania.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from pin15:

Thanks for the few responses I have recieved- still thinking on- anyone else have one willing to part with- could work trade as well if that interests you

Sent you a PM....

#6 7 years ago

dbuller- ofcourse you can stop by some time a play some pinball. I always enjoy meeting new pinheads especially in the area. Tlamb is a friend of mine and I saw you recently did a deal for his High Speed- must be the one your dad has.
PM me and we can exchange info and set something up.
Scott

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside