Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CoffinStuffer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Any LOTR for sale around LA, MS, AL, TX. I am in new orleans and looking for a LOTR- Home use would be good but I am open to deals as well. I would like to keep the driving down but open to a few hours.

Also interested in other pinball solid slates in LA for sale SST, DM, JD, SW. Hit me with what you got if your looking to move something out. Cash deals right now I want to play my JM a bit longer.

#2 9 years ago

Bump for after Turkey day people.

#3 9 years ago

Glad to see more Louisiana pinheads. Good luck to you in your search.

#4 9 years ago

Pm sent

#5 9 years ago

Yeah Tigerlaw; LA seems like a ghost town. Haven't really met anyone down here into pinball and machines near by just don't come up. I picked up one in luling but I over paid due to supply around us. Also thanks for well wishes.

Still looking for the right deal and distance for the LOTR

#6 9 years ago

Casey, you sent the PM to me by mistake instead of to CoffinStuffer. That sounds like a good deal for him though and in his pick up range (not to speak for CoffinStuffer).

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from CoffinStuffer:

Yeah Tigerlaw; LA seems like a ghost town. Haven't really met anyone down here into pinball and machines near by just don't come up. I picked up one in luling but I over paid due to supply around us. Also thanks for well wishes.

I've got a buddy in Metarie with an awesome collection. Look for posts from pinballhelp and introduce yourself. He has a large group of New Olreans pinball players and is probably the most knowledgable pinball person I know too boot as well.

#8 9 years ago

Cool Thanks

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Casey, you sent the PM to me by mistake instead of to CoffinStuffer. That sounds like a good deal for him though and in his pick up range (not to speak for CoffinStuffer).

DOH! Thanks for the heads up.

#10 9 years ago

Still looking for LOTR in LA/MS or Houston TX area. I have a couple responses so far but looking for a few more options.

Bump

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!