9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-24.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Anyone selling? Or thinking of selling? Or want to trade ? Or want to donate one to me out of the kindness of your heart? Had one sold it and need it back in the collection.

#2 9 years ago

I have one I'd bewilling to trade depending on what on you are looking to trade.

#3 9 years ago

Bump

image-24.jpgimage-24.jpg
#4 9 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Or want to donate one to me out of the kindness of your heart?

………

#5 9 years ago

Nothing like buying back a title you regret selling, you may now cherish it! That is how I feel, anyways after buying another LOTR. Bling to be added in the future, just digging the vibe for now. GLWTQ (Q is Quest)

#6 9 years ago

Nice photo davewtf! Now run out and buy Sun, Zoom, Spark. Bonus disc with cool stuff.

1 month later
#7 9 years ago

I have an extremely nice Lord of the rings from the 2005 run. Looking for 5k. Willing to trade plus/minus cash. Medieval madness, monster bash, cirque Voltaire are all on my wish list. Unfortunately my wish list is longer than that. Can post photos if interested.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-lotr-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.