(Topic ID: 36134)

WTB: Lord of the Rings or Iron Man (Found LOTR)

By tonymiddendorf

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Title says it all. Cash in hand. May be willing to ship.

#2 11 years ago

May be willing to travel bump

#3 11 years ago

I've gt a very nice lotr I'm willing to ship.
Al

#4 11 years ago

That's an interesting "one or the other" WTB choice, ones a brutal drain-fest while the other is a marathon game.

Both great games though IMO.

Good luck!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

That's an interesting "one or the other" WTB choice, ones a brutal drain-fest while the other is a marathon game.
Both great games though IMO.
Good luck!

He wants both and is looking for which ever one he can get first, the other will come later. I believe he has struck a deal on LOTR and will just be looking for IM now.

#6 11 years ago

GL bump, someone sell this man an IM.

#7 11 years ago

Talk to Donny at Blainbrook on either of these titles.

#8 11 years ago

Pm sent

#9 11 years ago

Bump

#10 11 years ago

Two awesome (but completely different games). Go for an Iron Man!

#11 11 years ago

Thanks to all who have helped or sent offers. I hope to have it all straightened out this evening. It's been a crazy 48 hours to say the least.

#12 11 years ago

Tony >> good luck. Love me some LOTR!

#13 11 years ago

Once the dust settles with Tony, anyone with an IM available, please let me know. Please do not contact me until he makes he decision known. I would appreciate that as I do not want to get in that situation.

Dan

#14 11 years ago

LOTR locked down. Thanks to this ad, too!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-lord-of-the-rings-or-iron-man-inaround-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.