3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by bigfoot53
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC04674 (resized).JPG
    DSC04672 (resized).JPG
    #1 3 years ago

Folks,

I am looking for a Bally lockout Wire (M-1504) or the complete assembly with the bracket and coin rejector mount for an early Solid State machine:
    DSC04672 (resized).JPGDSC04672 (resized).JPG
    DSC04674 (resized).JPGDSC04674 (resized).JPG

As you can see on the picture, mine came brutally butchered by the previous owner. If you have a spare one, please let me know. I thank you in advance.

Yves

#2 3 years ago

I have bent and replicated the piece of wire, using a small brass rod. It seems to be okay, but I'd rather go with the original part if it becomes available.

Thank you.

Yves

3 years later
    #3 36 days ago

any luck finding an original ?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-looking-for-bally-lockout-wire-m-1504?hl=arcane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.