• Latest reply 10 years ago by itshowtime
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4827.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Looking for the explosives plastic above the center drop targets, the round protector plastic above it, and the right center playfield plastic where the helicopter mounts. NOS, used, or reproduction as long as it looks good. Also if you have any others besides these I may be interested as well.

#2 10 years ago

I have a box full of LW3 plastics, parts etc from a game I parted years ago.

#3 10 years ago

PM me what you have please?

#4 10 years ago

Still looking for the "explosive" plastic above center drop targets and right plastic above right drop targets, helicopter mounts to it. Also, left plastic above skill shot standups and large upper left plastic following left loop behind left spinner.

#5 10 years ago

I have a bunch of scans if you can't track what you need down and just want to recreate it

#6 10 years ago

Sorry I don't have the tools to make them.

#7 10 years ago

Bump.

#8 10 years ago

Evening bump.

#9 10 years ago

Morning bump!

#10 10 years ago

Bump.

#11 10 years ago

The plastics on this game take a beating for some reason..Moreso than a lot of games I see...

#12 10 years ago

Crash, are one of these you're looking for? The one with the dome is missing a piece but maybe they're better than what you have?
IMG_4827.JPGIMG_4827.JPG

#13 10 years ago

Don't think I can use those, thanks though.

#14 10 years ago

I have a new old stock LW3 plastic set. PM me an offer

#15 10 years ago

PM sent.

#16 10 years ago

Still looking.

#17 10 years ago

Surfsidedetail sent you another PM.

#18 10 years ago

PM Sent

#19 10 years ago

I'll buy the plastics if Crash doesn't. I need a new set. Pm me if you don't sell to Crash please. Thanks.

#20 10 years ago

Neither is responding to PMs so once again still looking.

#21 10 years ago
#22 10 years ago

Looks pretty cool! We have cut plexi pieces for broken plastics before. Are the scans publicly available?

#23 10 years ago

i cut and pasted his pic and it came out great.

#24 10 years ago

Does anyone on here have a full set scan? Or a more complete one?

PM sent toyotaboy.

1 week later
#25 10 years ago

Gonna make a set. Anyone have a scan (or max dimensions) of the blue curved plastic in upper right corner?

1 month later
#26 10 years ago

I got lost on this forum!! Does anyone still have a set of plastics available?? I only need a few but I will buy whatever someone is willing to sell if it includes what I need.

#27 10 years ago

I need all LW3 plastics.. I am restoring a couple of them and they need help! Any parts wanted for LW3. Like gun assemblies plastics etc etc

#28 10 years ago

does anyone have the two sling shot scans for lethal weapon. no problem making the plastics for it .just need the scans

#29 10 years ago

Sorry I need the two plastic scans near the flippers ..the out lane plastics

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-lethal-weapon-3-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.