You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN0841.jpg
DSCN0840.jpg
DSCN0839.jpg
DSCN0838.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB Lectronamo Backglass

Added: 2015-11-08 18:24:41 UTC • Ended: January 10th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Looking for a Lectronamo backglass.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are 20eyes's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to 20eyes's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sturgeon Bay, WI, US

1 week later
#2 8 years ago

I know its a long shot, maybe someone has one.
I did notice that translites are being made for other sterns. Maybe others are looking for a lectronamo backglass?

#3 8 years ago

I've had my eye out for one or two as well. Hard to find, and since the pin is rare and there is a ton of mirrored ink on these, I don't think folks are too interested in reproducing them.

#4 8 years ago

Is this something johngreatwich could do?

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Joey_N:

Is this something johngreatwich could do?

He uses a high-end printer, so like bgresto, I'm guessing the mirrored areas would be replaced with gray.

CPR did mirrored ink for BOP, but I'm sure they would prefer to do a more desirable title. Plus from what I understand, mirrored ink is crazy expensive.

#6 8 years ago

Dang. Just sold a modestly working Lectronamo to a guy that'll probably just let it rot. If he calls back soon about getting rid of it again, I'll be sure to report back. Good luck

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Dang. Just sold a modestly working Lectronamo to a guy that'll probably just let it rot. If he calls back soon about getting rid of it again, I'll be sure to report back. Good luck

A CL ad? I responded to that one. Oh well...

The backglass looked pretty good from the ad. I would've scanned it and supplied the scan to whomever could reproduce it.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

He uses a high-end printer, so like bgresto, I'm guessing the mirrored areas would be replaced with gray.
CPR did mirrored ink for BOP, but I'm sure they would prefer to do a more desirable title. Plus from what I understand, mirrored ink is crazy expensive.

I was thinking he posted he would be handling mirroring somehow. I think I'd rather look at another wrong color than grey.

#9 8 years ago

I didn't really think about the mirroring... I don't really need a super nice repro glass or even an NOS for that matter. I was just hoping someone would sell one of their decorative wall hanging back glasses.

#10 8 years ago

What about bgresto?

#11 8 years ago

I'm not really in a huge hurry to go to the bother to contract someone to specially make one. I'm hoping patience will prevail.

#12 8 years ago

I know of one that has some of the blue missing, could contact him if you're interested. I'll check see if I have a pic.DSCN0838.JPGDSCN0838.JPGDSCN0839.JPGDSCN0839.JPG

DSCN0840.jpgDSCN0840.jpg

DSCN0841.jpgDSCN0841.jpg

#13 8 years ago

Did you get lectronomo up and working already!
Fortytwo

#14 8 years ago

That's a decent enough glass!

#15 8 years ago

I have one that's a little worse then that one.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Did you get lectronomo up and working already!
Fortytwo

Close. I ran out of parts rebuilding the power supply. It doesn't seem as if I'll be missing much with no sounds though after watching videos on youtube...

#17 8 years ago

Nice. Maybe an opportunity to try to catch the sound calls and make you own with a microprocessor and a sound playback chip.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Nice. Maybe an opportunity to try to catch the sound calls and make you own with a microprocessor and a sound playback chip.

I don't think its worth all that effort. It sounds good without the stern sound board... BTW its working now. Other than the boards missing I had one bad pin on the PS harness that kept it from booting. Now to replace the MOV that blew up...

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-lectronamo-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.