By Guru-420

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys. I am looking for an older EM (light) project machine or something in the $200-300 price range. I am looking around WI, Northern IL, or someplace reasonable to drive to pick one up (from Milwaukee, WI).

My mother and her husband rescue Siberian Huskies, and then give them a home, food, and a job. They are called the Door County Sled Dogs, and once a dog is rescued, it is trained to run with the team and socialized. They do Dog Sled rides in the park, meet-and-greets, and organized activities within the community. They are on Facebook, and also have a web page if you would like to learn more about what they do (http://www.doorcountysleddogs.com/). They are a non-profit organization, and the lack of steady snowfall the past 2 years has put a strain on their finances, making difficult for them to make ends meet while caring for their dogs and finding adoptions for others.

I am currently looking for an EM machine to fix up and donate to them for their fundraiser to be held June 1st. While I could just donate $200 to them, I was hoping to find a machine I could fix up and that may yeild them more than I can donate myself. Any other donations would be appreciated, but not required.

If you are a business that would like to donate to them, please PM me and I can get out their contact information. Donations can be written off, and the appropriate information will be provided to you.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-late-60searly-70s-em-pinball-machine-in-midwest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.