Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Just checking to see what collectors might want to sell. Have some cash to spend before election tax credits end and would like to find these three pins I have never owned. King Kong, Alvin G Mystery Castle, and rare Capcom pin like a King Pin. Almost got Jim's (The bankers)WmS Indy but his heart was set on a trade and I understand totally as i did not want to trade Iron man away on three different trade deals. Now to find a CQ Indy will only cost me more so send me what you got. Its only oney and we cant take it with us. Live for today! Enjoy the hobby!

#2 11 years ago

I have a Indy. I just mentioned it last night. The Pinball is in excellent condition. I just had a Nickel and Dime mechanic go over it for me and fix any non-working items. I was having a problem with the top play field not reacting properly to the flipper balancing action. The play field would move too far and get stuck. The mechanic replaced a couple of items and fixed the error. I bought the IJ from a collector's private stash so it has not received much play and is excellent condition. I would like to get $5500 for it and you would pay the shipping. I am in Hawaii and if this pin was in LA it would be worth almost double this price. I can set things up for shipping through a cousin in LA but the cost would be yours. I would cover anything over $600 so basically you are looking at $6100 or less if you have a better shipping price. This is an almost perfect machine but it is expensive and collectible. If you are still interested I will send you pictures, numbers and contacts to show you exactly what you would be getting and that this is a legitimate deal. Specifically the pin was bought from a group of 17 machines should from a collector's estate in Hawaii. I bought a creature, Addams gold and Indiana Jones. I don't have room for all three but I have thought about making room.

Pat
808-640-1848

#3 11 years ago

Good luck with KingPin and King Kong. Neither one had a production run of double digits....

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Good luck with Kingpin and King Kong. Neither one had a production run of double digits....

No kidding. Talk about wanting some rare titles (which is not a bad thing). However, instead of King Kong, get a Back to the Future......very similar layout and about $20,000 cheaper

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

No kidding. Talk about wanting some rare titles (which is not a bad thing). However, instead of King Kong, get a Back to the Future......very similar layout and about $20,000 cheaper

$20,000 CHEAPER ?!? Really ??.....man thats tempting, and nice to know......hmmm...

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

$20,000 CHEAPER ?!? Really ??.....man thats tempting, and nice to know......hmmm...
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

You are not getting rid of your King Kong.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. DayhuffBattle Creek, Mi269-979-3836

Just a guess If BBB repros are going for 18k, then I would think a super rare King Kong has to be a 20k game. Now I personally have 5k to spend on one, if you know someone selling

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
$ 85.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
St Charles, IL
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 12.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-king-kong-by-dataeast-and-mystery-castle-by-alvin-g-and-williams-indy-jones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.