DSC00708.JPG
DSC00714.JPG
DSC00712.JPG
DSC00707.JPG
DSC00706.JPG
DSC00716.JPG
DSC00715.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Looking for a nice Judge Dredd topper, if anyone has one for sale please shoot me a PM.

#3 9 years ago

Yes, get that soon. PPS just posted here within the last 24 hours:

#4 9 years ago

Grabbed one, thanks moto!

#5 9 years ago

Anybody have a source for the bracket that hold topper in place?

#6 9 years ago

Wow that was 89.00 bucks at Illinois pinball co, and now it's 139.00...nice.

#7 9 years ago

Yep, kind of BS to mark these up another 55%, but they have the market cornered. It does make me only want to limit my orders to stuff that they have that I can't source anywhere else.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Wow that was 89.00 bucks at Illinois pinball co, and now it's 139.00...nice.

Was actually $80 but point taken...

viperrwk

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from viperrwk:

Was actually $80 but point taken...
viperrwk

Crap,,,at $80 I would get one for wall art cuz I don't have the game. But not at $140

#10 9 years ago

Not that I disagree with the point you are making but weren't the shiny gold ones $100?

#11 9 years ago

I think the 80 ones had blemishes and the non-blem ones were 100

#12 9 years ago

IIRC Gene was out of the non-blem toppers and the ones left were blems which Rick picked up and he has indicated on his site they are blems.

viperrwk

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I made my own bracket. As far as i know no-one seems to have them for sale anymore. It was quite easy to make out of aluminium, could be made out of steel if you wanted to but really isnt necessary as alloy works fine. I'm happy to give you the dimensions if you need.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I think the 80 ones had blemishes and the non-blem ones were 100

I got two unblemished @ $80.00 from Gene just after he finished the last run. Too bad about the price hike after the shift in ownership.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Here's some pics with the dimensions added, and a few extras as well. The measurements are in cm and inches, bare in mind they could be "tweaked" if necessary, for example, i made a rectangular bracket at first but didn't want any of it showing from the front so chopped some out. Then i got all inspired (or not, depending upon your taste's), and decided to add some LED'S for eyes. Hope these pics help, get back to me if i've made it as clear as mud

DSC00715.JPGDSC00715.JPG DSC00716.JPGDSC00716.JPG DSC00706.JPGDSC00706.JPG DSC00707.JPGDSC00707.JPG DSC00712.JPGDSC00712.JPG DSC00714.JPGDSC00714.JPG DSC00708.JPGDSC00708.JPG
#17 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nice job with the bracket.

Yes nice job. I'll try to make one.

#18 9 years ago

Duplicate post.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Yep, kind of BS to mark these up another 55%, but they have the market cornered. It does make me only want to limit my orders to stuff that they have that I can't source anywhere else.

Yep I hear ya...the jury is still out if this guy is good for pinball or the worst thing to happen to it since the demise of Williams.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-judge-dredd-pinball-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.