Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by 1iblind
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I got my wife a TAF and she loves it. Now It's my turn and I think I want a JD. I'm going to Phoenix, AZ for Thanksgiving and I'd be happy to get one there but I also frequent Denver, CO a lot. I'd prefer one with little to no cabinet fade and with the Dead World Mod. PF needs to be in great shape, along with the cab. Must be fully working. Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

I've got a great one that I thought of selling recently but decided to hold off as got back into it. Really want a trade up for an IJ or possibly LOTR but would consider selling and shipping if the pricing was right. It's got the deadworld mod and the shiny eagle topper and it is in great shape with very little fade. You can check out my post on this which has plenty of pictures. Last I was asking $2699 and was offered that but decided to hold onto it. Let me know.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Ike:

I've got a great one that I thought of selling recently but decided to hold off as got back into it. Really want a trade up for an IJ or possibly LOTR but would consider selling and shipping if the pricing was right. It's got the deadworld mod and the shiny eagle topper and it is in great shape with very little fade. You can check out my post on this which has plenty of pictures. Last I was asking $2699 and was offered that but decided to hold onto it. Let me know.

Thanks but I was looking to spend somewhere near 2k. At $2700 even if it was really nice shipping would kill the deal. Thanks though!

#4 10 years ago

No reason you can't find one for $2,200 or less. I just sold a REALLY nice one for $1,850 and I was in your area too. You're a couple weeks too late.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

No reason you can't find one for $2,200 or less. I just sold a REALLY nice one for $1,850 and I was in your area too. You're a couple weeks too late.

Yup, I was late on that one. Damn... Have any other pins for sale?

#6 10 years ago

I think Pinball Jones, the local pinball arcade up here in Fort Collins, CO might be selling hers(don't quote me on that but I thought she might be). You can give her a call and check http://pinballjones.com/

3 months later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-judge-dredd-nm-azor-co and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.