Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Sarge
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hi Im looking for a Judge Dredd preferably in the S.E. portion of Michigan.
Feel free to
Pm me
PinballDad Im looking in your general direction
Thanks

#2 11 years ago

I am in the Chicago area and I may be taking a real nice one in on trade this week!

Jack

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Hi Im looking for a Judge Dredd preferably in the S.E. portion of Michigan.Feel free toPm mePinballDad Im looking in your general direction Thanks

Hey Sarge I hear ys. Like my pm said though...I just got the game weeks ago and have not even played it much. I wnat to finish led'ing it too! I'll keep eyes open for your though

#4 11 years ago

Just pulling your chain PBD
Appreciate any leads tho!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Just pulling your chain PBD Appreciate any leads tho!

Hey pin friend Sarge. Ebay has one for $1,900 in Mt. Clemens, Michigan. I think I know where. It's a game place I bought a Slot machine from them 15 years ago and yes over paid Still work to this day though. Anyway, I have walked their floor of pins and stuff two or three times in the last year. Never getting hooked on anything and definately thinking the prices were out of line high. But what if? Maybe this JD is in ok shape? I work all week but I could stop in there next Saturday and check it out for you. It's only 5 miles from my house. I'll see if they stay open late enough for me to stop in after work on the way home sooner than Saturday.

Anway, if you want me to I can check in on it and take photos. Maybe you want to call them first. Here is the ad (Phone number is at the bottom):

ebay.com link: JUDGE DREDD PINBALL MACHINE ARCADE GAME BY BALLY

#6 11 years ago

Thats pretty awesome of you!
If you have the time, by all means stop by and check it out, tell me what you think.
Im not really a fan of overpaying, but if its super nice (unhacked) with a deadworld installed, I might go a little more

Thanks!

#7 11 years ago

PM sent

#8 11 years ago

Hey Sarge. I just called them and they are closed Sun and Mon. Open till 6:00 pm the rest of the week. The wife just cleared me to stop in there tomorrow after work. So around 5:00 pm I should be walking in the door to check that Dredd out for you. If it is a sleeper (awsome machine) by some chance I will immediately either put a deposit down or just buy it. I will then swap it with mine and sell you the worse of the two PBD=Kidder I will secure it and let you decide how to go from there (deliver or pick-up). I will take pictures and ask them to open up the back and PF so I can see the boards and also power up test for errors. I will look close for hacks, battery damage, etc...I will look closely as if I were buying it for myself bud

PBD

#9 11 years ago

Well. I guess Sarge pm'd me. He bought one in KY and it looks nice...has topper too Sarge just had to one up me Anway, I am still going to check out that other Judge locally and see what condition is and what is rock bottom price, My wife is going to meet me and we are going to make a date of it after work lol. Stroll around the old juke boxes and pinabll machines. If the Judge looks good I'll post info here in case anyone wants a shot at it.

Sarge...by the way. I just found out that this Dredd is NIB! All the paperwork is in there and everything! Wow!...lol, jk

Peace!
PBD

#10 11 years ago

HA HA thanks for all your help PBD
Its refreshing to see people helping out it proves that this place is really coming together nicely compared to some "other" sites I used to frequent...

Dont be afraid to let me help you make some room for that Predator !!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-judge-dredd-michigan-ish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.