• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140321_233903.jpg
124903.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I have just acquired a JM but it is missing the red phone matrix from the right ramp.

Could JM owners please post a photo of what is on it.

Also anyone know where I can get either a complete right ramp with the missing item or the item itself.

Cheers folks

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

You're missing the whole matrix? I can post pictures I just need to know what you're looking for.

2 weeks later
#3 10 years ago

I'm missing the red matrix chart thing that attaches to the right ramp.

cheers

#4 10 years ago

The jackpot matrix plastic? Does this picture help?

124903.jpg124903.jpg
#5 10 years ago

Dang you'd never guess how complicated this pin is till you see a close up of the the upper pf.

#6 10 years ago

it's a fun game. I own one. But I think the physics are slightly off. some of the shots just seem clunky and certain ones are unattainable from one flipper or the other. Flow can be achieved at times and when you're on a roll, it's awesome adrenaline pumping fun.
Not one of Gomez's best by a long shot but still worth owning.

#7 10 years ago

On certain days I can hit the ramp combos and it's magical. Next day comes and I can't hit the combos to save my life.
This is a very challenging game and I really bit off more than I could chew for my first pin. Still,I believe I got my moneys worth and it is a great game.

#8 10 years ago

You could always make one with full page, clear shipping label decals And PLEXIGLASS In The Mean time.

20140321_233903.jpg20140321_233903.jpg
#9 10 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

You could always make one with full page, clear shipping label decals And PLEXIGLASS In The Mean time.

20140321_233903.jpg 225 KB

Thanks for this, that is what I will do.

What does this plastic relate to? I know its the 'phone' matrix but is it telling me what a space will do if I pop a ball there?

Cheers

#10 10 years ago

I have a spare one with bracket.

Send me a PM.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Thanks for this, that is what I will do.
What does this plastic relate to? I know its the 'phone' matrix but is it telling me what a space will do if I pop a ball there?
Cheers

I tells you what shots will be jackpots during multiball. For example, if you drop three balls horizontally across the matrix and start multiball, your jackpots will be middle jet lane, right ramp, and left ramp.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-jm-red-phone-matrix-from-right-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.