• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0177.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Doesn't have to be perfect or mint. Just something better than not having a glass. Again, Friends machine is blown out and trying to find him a glass. Would prefer it to be within 4 hour driving distance of SE WI.

if you have a lightning backglass and Ice fever used playfield, he will want all 3.

#2 9 years ago

still looking. Don't know which backglass is more popular but he doesn't care which one he has. Both will work with only subtle changes to each.

#3 9 years ago

he has aquired the Lightning backglass and still looking for the Jive time BG and/or the Ice Fever playfield. Doesn't have to be perfect. nice used one is perfectly fine.

#4 9 years ago

you would think since there are 2 games that this backglass works for, would be easier to find. Especially since he's not to particular on which one he has. Was popular enough to be included in the williams classics game on the Wii.

#6 9 years ago

The Jive Time/RR bg is freakin' impossible. I finally bought an whole crappy machine just to get the bg. The cab was hideously repainted and banged up, the pf had massive planking and had been repainted by hand, etc. I kept the bg and sold the game for parts. Even then, I settled for one that was structurally great, but had faded orange on it. These bg's are usually complete dogs. Not sure why.

#7 9 years ago

yea, I know it's a PIA to find one. Surprised nobody has repo'd them.

#8 9 years ago

I have one that is not in great shape. The Name and Score windows are fine. It is the bottom ball count that is toast. PM me if interested.IMG_0176.JPGIMG_0176.JPGIMG_0177.JPGIMG_0177.JPG

3 months later
#9 9 years ago

I have a machine I'm parting out, all parts are here.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-jive-time-or-rock-n-roll-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.